LEGO Unikitty Show

oh god… I kinda like it…

1 Like

Hmm… It reminds me of Mixels!

1 Like

found an extended version of the Halloween episode clip:

2 Likes

“You like TTG and the Lego Movie? Now the maker of those things have a new show for you to love.” :guardsman:

1 Like

“You liked Teen Titans Go!”

2 Likes

to those who don’t know, anoter episode from Unikitty have been released:

So I’ve watched the first three complete episodes that are out now, and I am loving it! At first I thought it would just be another show like Teen Titans Go or the Power Puff reboot, but I am happy to say I’ve been proven wrong. All the characters are fun and enjoyable, the humor is good, and it honestly feels like a lot of people are actually putting time and effort into this. Also the theme song is supper catchy and I love it.

1 Like

i feel like this is going to be fun show:

Edit: here is another clip:

Edit: so how many here have now seen the show, and which one is their favorite episode so far?

3 Likes

I don’t watch much TV shows, so my impression on the show is still neutral. :tv:

Not sure how much I trust The Brick Show source, but they mention that 6 sets will be release while one of them is CMF (how will they handle this?). Looking back to the “possible 2018 constraction set rumor” the source mention that 7-8 sets was planned, but falls 1 number short.

1 Like

My step-sister liked TTG :expressionless: #parentfail

1 Like

Unsure if these recent images were leaked, but HD images (with a watermark of another source) were found. :cat2: :dog2:

A major things to note is there defiantly a CMF, but only variant of Unikitty and Puppycorn.

Also trying to connect from the suppose leak about 2018 CCBS line, the dog is riding a trike which is vaguely similar to a bike? Plus a castle in the creative box set which was also listed on the leak.

edit:

Never mind, they’re publicly shown.

3 Likes