LEGO Video Games

Yep. All I remember is that blaster characters will be a bit more of a TPS style

I thought they were always like that.

1 Like

Sort of, but this is like an over the shoulder view like a third person mode in one of the Battlefronts

Except for the DS version, but I get your meaning. As long as the y donā€™t try the system they used for the DS versions of the Lego Movie, and Marvel SH games, Iā€™ll be happy.

I donā€™t know what those are.

The lego movie and marvel superheroā€™s games for the 3DS did away with the classic system of having a cantina, or other such place to wander around in. It had a scrolling menu, and just completing the level was not necessarily enough to unlock the next level. You had to collect enough Gold bricks, which were collected from completing the level, and from getting a enough studs, finding San Lee, and other such endeavors. It was horrid.

Hah Skywalker Saga is going to have EVEN MORE stuff like that. Itā€™ll be pretty freeroam

Absolutely lovely! Iā€™ll be very happy. I just wish we would get a third lego battles.

2 Likes

As long as itā€™s optional collectibles (hardly out of the ordinary), I wonā€™t mind

In fact, Iā€™ll probably be collecting them :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. You had to get achievements to move on in the game. Which is horrible game design.

1 Like

This was also incorporated in Sonic Unleashed. Yā€™know, that game that invented the 3D I say 3D because technically Sonic Rush invented the boost as a concept boost formula for the day stages, which rewards you for going through a level as fast as possible? :stuck_out_tongue:

Woo! Best sonic game.

Iā€™m more of a Sonic 3 & Knuckles kind of guy :stuck_out_tongue:

Generations too.

Iā€™m also extremely annoyed that I never got Rush or Colours as a kid, despite owning both relevant systems. Apparently dad thought Colours was a baby game. :expressionless:

Played all of those but colors, but Rush is definitely had one of the best stories of ll the sonic games Iā€™ve played. Rush Adventureā€™s story was even better.

laughs in Marine

Anyway, this is off-topic, letā€™s take this somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue:

wait until you meet eggman nega.

yeah.

Colors is one of the best games I think.

On the topic of lego games, one of my favorite things to do in Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga was start barfights in the cantina. Seeing Indiana Jones shoot Han Solo from across the room was the best.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t played it, but letā€™s moved to the sonic topic.

Yeah, I agree. But I also loved the death sounds for Yoda and Jar Jar, they were so funny!

yodaā€™s might come back