legomaster1378's YouTube Channel

It’s been quite a while since my last video, but here’s some more BIONICLE MOCs (I’ve posted most of these on the Boards already, but there’s some bonus pics and a new MOC thrown in :wink: ) .

5 Likes

New haul!

1 Like

I recently posted some footage of a bunch of the MOCs I had on display at Brickfête 2017. Check it out:

(video edited by @Waj)

5 Likes

I love the white Spartan in the thumbnail of the last vid.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve got a whole Noble Team-style statue of them:

Imgur

I hope to seen upload more of my LEGO Halo customs to Flickr, so be sure to keep an eye out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I definitely will, I’ve made a couple myself, did you use Saber Scorpion’s decals or did you make them yourself?

All of my figures have been made using BrickArms, BrickForge, BrickWarriors and Eclipsegrafx custom parts and prints. I haven’t yet gotten into decaling. That being said, Justin Stebbins’ Halo work has been a major inspiration of mine. Glad to meet somebody else who’s familiar with his customs!

Yeah, I’ll have to look into those customers prints, and Brickarms and Brivkwarriors are the best way to go. Yeah, His I’ve followed him since 2009 and I’ve never been let down. I’m using some of his decals on my figs. Not to mention his stuff got me inspired to build a Warthog, Gungoose, and Mantis for my spartans. Do you know any good place to find those Brivkwarriors peices? I can only find them resale.

1 Like

Not sure. Their website ships internationally. I’ve personally gotten most of my parts from a Canadian-based reseller called Neon Bricks.

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like