Lehatu (old moc)

Also an old moc but more recent description so I think it’s better than the older ones. He was actually inspired when I was lucky enough to get that mask and when I looked at it all I could think of was living rock toa.

Lehatu is a toa of stone, quite literally, his masks power gives him control of stone and his body is also composed of stone. He was originally a statue, made in honor of an ancient toa hero in a matoran village, he came to life after some makuta decided to use his village as a testing sight for a chemical which mutated and darkened what it encountered, while the liquid on its own wouldn’t have affected the statue the liquid on it became mixed with that of the essence of a makuta that had been shot down and hit the statue, causing a chemical reaction which caused the liquid to bring him to life while he did manage to defeat the remaining makuta it was to late for his village, all of which had died or been changed.
After that he took to wandering, defeating monsters/makuta and protecting the villages he stayed at, eventually hearing tales and exploits of the chosen toa (Tahu and the others) the toa said to be the ones that would revive mata-nui. He then started to search out the tales of them, finding them interesting, as he read them he started to admire them, Pohatu the most for some reason, most likely because they were similar in aspect and how friendly he always seemed, he eventually made it his goal to find them and meet them, especially Pohatu who he named himself after, not having a name up till that point, just being called the statue, he chose the name Lehatu in honor of his original village and Pohatu, the Le being all that was left of the sign with the villages name.
In his travels he eventually encountered Tekan and his team, learning that they knew the chosen toa he traveled with them to meet them, eventually joining Tekans team. When he met the chosen’s they were less grand than the stories made them out to be but he had expected that, he managed to befriend them as much as he could and gets along with them but does dislike how they consider many of his teamates.
He later encountered the dead one when him and his team had decided to travel around Aqua-Magna for a bit, after the ensuing fight and team up the dead one became a good friend of Lehatu, both of them relating to each other by their messed up emotions.
Personallity: Having been a statue Lehatu can so far only really understand and show basic emotions such as happiness, anger, sadness and such, he does not understand more complex ones such as hate, envy, grief and others. Tends to not show emotions, due to lack of understanding, and comes off cold despite being very friendly. So far Tekan has been attempting to teach him to understand humor and laughter.
Other attributes/weapons: He carries two curved blades and skis, both of which be stored on his back and can cut through stone and are virtually indestructible. His mask has basic powers of stone control and can repair damaged parts of his body with stone, including his mask, making him extremely hard to kill, only real way would be to throw him in a volcano, of course if his entire body is destroyed and turned into essentially rubble it will take a while to regenerate, he can also shatter his body and rebuild it in a nearby area but prefers not to, it being draining and painful, his mask also gives him levitation, unfortunately being his weight all it allows him to do is fall slower. He has endless stamina and super strength and just his punches alone are nearly lethal if hit in the head or chest near life light (from being a statue) but is slow, has bad reflexes, falls heavier than others and can’t swim, only sinks, luckily he doesn’t have to breathe, only eat.
Can ski on almost any surface due to his skis and is quite good at using them and fighting while skiing.
Mask power: control of stone/earth, levitation

1 Like

##Fixed catagory. You need pictures bro.

@Zero None of them are uploading! Why?!

@Zero Ah ja that’ll help, don’t want this happening again, it’s irritating because I don’t notice until someone else does.

@Toa_Vladin Wow didn’t even think of that when I named him.

@Toa_Vladin not really.

Make sure they finish uploading before you post a topic. You can drag and drop onto the topic or use the upload button.

When I heard Lehatu, I was thinking you copy the Bioformer.

1 Like