Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

Then suddenly, my little brother the most powerful bionicle (who broke the fourth wall to enter the world of BIONICLE) used his imagination powers to send the Toa and others (IOW every BIONICLE G1/G2 set ever made) to our world making them toys. Then he returned to our world. Taking the lifeless boncles in his hands, he threw them all out my window after smashing them with a hammer. Then, he entered his TARDIS, found a broom, and flew to Hogwarts.

THEND.

(P.S.: This is pretty much what my brother wrote on a fanfic I was writing. He hated BIONICLE at the time. Now I walk in my room and he’s playing with them.)

(P.P.S. “IOW” is In Other Words)

6 Likes

Nokama realizes she forgot where she hid one of the Great Masks.

6 Likes

Takua is actually alternate dimension Voriki, and takanuva and voriki are the same person.

Gali X Gorast <3

Vezon’s dimension-hopping causes him to assume different guises in different universes. This means skull slicer and Meltdown are both actually Vezon.

The Ignika X Matoro

The story of Keetongu and his Partner Meltdown as he tries to deal with raising their children XT4 and the hockey polybag. Things get more difficult when Keetongu’s estranged sister, the knockoff “pinhead”, tries to get custody of the children she was the surrogate mother of! Can Keetongu get his kids back without ruining his relationships?

Reality TV show where Ekimu and Makuta have to work out their differences on TV.

Vezon Accidentally causes Mata Nui to fall asleep, the matoran to have emotions, and the Ignika to fall into the ocean due to his portal-travelling.

6 Likes

a crossover with bionicle and Bamse världens starkaste björn. because why not.

Bamse världens starkaste björn is a swedish comic book and animated tv series from the 70s. The comic still going but the tv series ended long ago. Bamse is about the adventures of an anthropomorphic bear who gains super strength by eating some special honey cooked by his grandmother, and his friends Skalman and lille Skutt. Skalman is a super genious inventor tortoise and lille Skutt who is a super fast cowardly rabbit.

4 Likes

A new toa named Jessar (my original character do not steal) joins the toa and everyone except Tahu seems to really like her. she has to beat up Maktua to show off how good she is a fighting, and also has to find away to get Lewa Senpai to notice her.

5 Likes

naruto gets transported into the bionicle world and saves the universe

6 Likes

Tuma went to the G2 Universe and Killed everybody minus Ekimu, who wacked him with his mighty hammer.

1 Like

Pretty much any Bionicle Fanfic With an “M” Rating

6 Likes

Huki and Maku’s son has to become a toa when Makuta’s grandson comes out of hiding. He has to team up with Tahu’s son and Takanuva’s daughter (who first son has a crush on) in order to defat them!

5 Likes

Eljay takes off his mask and becomes a Better Person
/s

10 Likes

FTFY.

3 Likes

My mind just had yet another terrible idea.

What if we take Bionicle and…hear me out…make them HUMANS?!

And let’s do a crossover with Hero Factory just because.

7 Likes

Would that mean…

That LOVE IS CANON?!

5 Likes

Some random Po-Matoran turns out to be AN EVEN BIGGER BAD GUY THAN TERIDAX and just as he has started murdering people and is about to be dis covered the story just stops.

Oh wait…

6 Likes

Not sure if you’re talking about Ahkmou or Velika…

1 Like

Velika (I hadn’t thought of Ahkmou lol)

3 Likes

Here’s one I just thought of as well:

AU where each element is a gender.
Prefixes are pronouns.
This is treated as EXTREMELY IMPORTANT by all characters and gets in the way of anything else happening.

11 Likes

I’m suddenly both saddened and scared. Thank you. I needed that.

Google Image searched ‘Ekimu’ just a moment ago and found a hackish side-by-side plastering of Animated Shorts Ekimu and Emily Jones from the LEGO Elves line with what appeared to be an honest attempt as justifying shipping the two in the description. Egad.
It got me thinking though…

What if Okoto was actually a yet-undiscovered island in Elvendale?
(Rated T for language.)

(Aaaand Azari is literally the only one who swears.)

6 Likes

wait are you serious
no offense but now i have to look it up myself

I did and now I’m sorry.

1 Like