Lost Light Fest 2018

That’s right, guys! Lost Light Fest is starting back up!

For those of you who don’t know or weren’t around for the last two years, Lost Light Fest is an offshoot if Inktober based entirely around Transformers! There are prompts for everyday of the month of October, and now there are three different lists of prompts to choose from! I hope you guys will do this along with me!

Feel free to post you Lost Light Fest submission on this topic so that everyone can see it(and it shouldn’t get taken down because this is our third year for this)! Good luck to everyone participating, and I can’t wait to see what you draw!

Just to let you know, I didn’t come up with this challenge. I’m just spreading the word

7 Likes

ooh… this looks good. rubs hands excitedly

Can’t wait to draw some of those characters! I’ve been so focused on OC’s lately.
especially Rodimus. That’ll be real fun.
and 14/10? that’s gonna be awesome.

I think you can tell I’m gonna do this.

1 Like

Well, last time I tried to draw a transformer, it took three days… so I doubt I could pull this off. But maybe…

3 Likes

I believe in you!

1 Like

Oof, almost forgot about this. Looks like I’ll have to play catch up first chance I get.

Alright, here’s day one

8 Likes

Welp, here he is!
Not my best work, seeing as it’s my first try on a larger scale. I’ll work on it.

I can’t wait till I get as good as @decepticonaiden

7 Likes

I dare to believe that this Lost Light Fest is gonna be great!

…Just end me now…

6 Likes

Here’s day 3 of Lost Light Fest, Drift!

4 Likes

I’ll post drift and rodimus tomorrow, hopefully. I was busy today.

1 Like

Day 4 of Lost Light Fest, Ratchet!

Also, just realized it’s 2018 and not 2019

6 Likes

“Yong bots. Can’t live with 'em, can’t melt 'em down for spare parts.”

“Solutions to the most troubling problems come to the calmed mind.”

“Not today Megatron!”

“Don’t be a hero Optimus. Its not in your programming.”

I’m gonna do this for the rest of the month.

2 Likes

Please, I need this in my life

1 Like

They’re probably gonna be mostly animated quotes if I’m being honest. Still, I’m excited to be at least a little involved in this.

1 Like

Why din’t you try drawing a bit?

1 Like

I’m terrible at drawing. Especially robots… Or maybe I’m better at robots… I don’t draw often.

1 Like

Try at least one day. I mean, my drawings from my first Inktober suck

2 Likes

Eh. I might give it a shot for tonight. What’s the character for tomorrow?

1 Like

Megatron

2 Likes

Oh! I actually drew a pretty good Megatron a few months ago. Though it isn’t at all IDW. Do they have to be IDW?