Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

Okay, i don’t know any specifics yet, but I will definitely be adding guns.

I’ll see if I can find a The Basics episode that would help you understand it better.

Do the beast wars era TF’s still have built in radios? I wouldn’t think so, but then again, never seen it.

Yep. They do. You guys even used them.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking off and on about this and I have some ideas for the aesthetic I would want Transwarp to have but not a concrete design I could say would be a reformatted Transwarp.

If you want I can help you.

I would appreciate that.

I have three things I am wanting to incorporate into Transwarp’s new look.

1 Like

Just post everything in private, like Chrome did. That’s how I asked this to happen in the first place.

1 Like

What exactly was Glavatron’s ultimate fate in your RP’s continuity? I’m pretty sure he’s either dead or heaven knows how far across the universe away from Cybertron.

Three words: Return of Convoy.

from what I just read off of TFwiki, it could be plausible that Ultra Megatron is out of commission as a result of Star Giant’s defeat.

From what I’ve read (I am criminally uninformed about the universe in which I place my story, we are in the same boat, buddy) Megatron survived inside his head, before Straxus found it.
Then somehow he gave him a new body.
Then G2 happens.
But hey, at this point this is less of the G1 universe and more of an original universe heavily based on that continuity.

…So…Where’s Megatron during the events of this RP?

maybe you’ll find out in the sequel

…Look, as far as Transwarp knows, Megatron (G1) or Galvatron, whatever he goes by at this point of the timeline, isn’t able to help the Decepticons still on Cybertron and isn’t planning on helping them anytime soon.

Yes.
Although now his trust on this idea might be a little shaken by the Seeker’s words.

1 Like

I am so tempted to just have Transwarp try to storm his way to Shockwave’s office and give the cyclops a piece of his mind.

1 Like

That would be interesting at the very least.

So, would God Neptune gain any new powers and/or atributes from Scaleraker’s unique qualities?

he would have a stronger leg
Hm… Never thought at that. I’ll think about it.