Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

Not to sound rude but, things tend to be that way early on in a game.

1 Like

I did, but i would have liked for it to be harder. One patrol of bike drones was it.

Well, yes. Obviously I made a chain of events before making the game.
Chain of events that was altered anyway by Starscreamā€™s addition.

1 Like

Hereā€™s something I just noticed: Starscream appears to have never had a beast mode to call his own at all in the entire TF franchise (him possessing Waspinator doesnā€™t count as that was still Waspinator in there but kinda shoved into the backseat until Starscream left his body).

Makes me wonder what his Beast Mode would be if he ever got one seeing as how heā€™s, as far as I can tell, always been a jet.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin

can I introduce a new character? A good vehicon?

No. All the Vehicons are mindless drones.
But you can make a new character tho.

Okay.:frowning: I had a plan for a commando model that was sentient.

If you make an extremely convincing bio, Iā€™ll think about it.

Alright. Iā€™ll work on it. Iā€™ve got an idea, (and a MOC) but I need to flesh them out.

1 Like

So, @Toa_Vladin, are our characters actually going to get reformatted by the Oracle?

Thatā€™d be really cool.

Bunch of hippies

Yes.
And this is the proper moment: if any of you want to get new designs, PM me their images (if we already had common PMs, please use those).

What kind of beast mode/techno-organic format even could be considered a Beast Era seeker design?

Crows

Hereā€™s the thing. Transwarp canā€™t keep his jet alt mode.

Why is that?

Reformation gives the bot a animal bot only.

Why does he need to be reformatted?

Uhmā€¦ To be immune to Megatronā€™s viruses, to be invisible for the Vehicons, because of the whole ā€œbalance between organic and technologicalā€ principle that the Oracle really wants to hammer in on all of her troops, etc.

Iā€™m personally good with Scalerakerā€™s design.

Also, are the seaconā€™s gonna get reformatted?