Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I am going to–” Jetstorm started angrily as he deployed his guns, before seeing Halfshell aiming at him. “Oh… oh, slag…” he said, before being shot and thrown back into the war, completely braking it and falling on the other side.

Scaleraker scrambled through the wall, and grabbed Jetstorm. he spun him around, and locked Jetstorm’s arms.

OOC: …you don’t need to post an image of each of your attacks.
IC: At this point Jetstorm was too weaken to protect himself.
“Scaleraker! It’s time to go!” Halfshell ordered.

“Right, someone knock this guy out, and we can go!”

OOC: There is a difference to each of these holds, besides, I couldn’t describe it well in text.

Weirdwold turned in robot mode and punched Jetfire in the face, leaving him too wick to counterattack.
Quake and Thrust tried to stand up and protect themselves, but the Seacons seemed to have dealt with them.

Scaleraker laid the unconscious Jetfire on the ground.

“Are the other guards unconscious?” Scaleraker asked.

“Yes, let’s go already!” Halfshell said as he left the shop. The Seacons, rogue Vehicons, Weirdwolf and Snapper followed him.

“Don’t be stupid!” Forager shouts. “Come on!”

The rat raises one of his pistols and fires a shot at one of Tripredacus’ eyes.

Tripredacus, wild as he was, would be a hard target, as he spins around almost hitting Beetle with his blades.
“GO! NOW!” Drill Bit yelled.
“No! I won’t leave!” Manta started crying.
“Take her away Beetle! Take them all away!” Drill Bit yelled.
“Uhm… guys… That guy is three times bigger than the tallest of us…” he said, slowly catching Manta by her shoulders, knowing that she would be the hardest one to get.

Scaleraker jogged after.

OOC: I kinda hoped Swift would come and investigate the commotion.

“Come on.” Halfshell said. “We take Razorclaw and then—” he said, before Megatron suddenly popping up from behind a building corner.
“Going anywhere, yesss?” he asked, as Tankor, Swift, and a few other Vehicon drones showed up behind him.

OOC: I should have kept my mouth shut.

IC: “As a matter of fact, yes. You?”

“We lure it outside!” Forager suggests, refusing to let Drill Bit die. “Then drop a crane on it or something!”

Megatron groaned.
“Vehicons! Don’t let them escape!”
Tankor yelled, as Swift loaded her weapons. Then they, followed by their drones, charged at the group.

“We are 129 levels above the ground!” Beetle yelled. “Guys, help me!” he said, turning to Transwarp and Slyther.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater
Tripredacus eventually cut the side of Drill Bit’s body with one of his blades, the latter crying in pain.
“Just go! Leave me! Save Cybertron! Tell Razorclaw that I think she is dummy hot!”
“What the slag does that even mean?” Manta said, tring to get to her brother, but stopped by Beetle.

Transwarp then snapped, every single panel possible spot he could and an absolute salvo of missiles flew from Transwarp towards Tripredicus.

Tripredacus would not be fast enough to protect himself of the barrage once he saw it. He is hit on all sides, sending flying to the nearest window and making a great whole in it, as he falls off his own tower. Unfortunately Drill Bit, who was still on his back, also falls off the tower.
“Quick! Go take him! Save him!” Manta yelled to Transwarp, as she turned in her manta rey mode.

Transwarp didn’t hesitate and flew out to save Drill Bit.

Drill Bit would still be on the fallin Tripredacus’ back.

Transwarp tries to get to Drill Bit and get him off the Combiner’s back.

It would be hard for Transwarp, a jet.