Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I am afraid it can’t.”

“Aha. Aha.” Starscream said, waiting impatiently for Direwolf, a seemingly normal Cybertronian, to recognise him.
OOC: I presume that anybody with basic history knowledge would know who he is.

Transwarp wasn’t very happy with that, it, in fact, made him even more nervous. His body started to flicker in random places as his internal Transwarp Drive started to boot up in response to his stress.

“I saw you doing that multiple times before. What’s the matter?” Manta asked him as she was levitating around him.

“When I was making myself to be more like Skywarp, I really went all out and wanted to be able to teleport like he could.” Transwarp said, “The problem was that he had that ability off the bat and I didn’t.”

“So, I saved up the money and found a place willing to do the procedure of taking a smal Transwarp Drive and surgically installing it into my body.” He explained, “The operation was successful but the tech wasn’t perfect and the drive reacts to my emotions, especially stress and fear.”

He gives a brief summary of how his teleporting was limited and had some inaccuracy because of how it reacts to his emotions.

“I’ve been stuck inside floors, roofs, doors, machines and people and have been lucky enough to survive it all but it’s still scary whenever I try to teleport as I have no real idea how successful it will be, especially at long range.” He finished.

OOC: Direwolf’s an idiot though.

IC: “So uh, ghostperson, the Seeker, good evening. So uh, as the duely designated representative of the City, county, and state of Iacon I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forth to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.”

1 Like

“This is why they call you Transwarp?”

“You dare to order me? You know who I am? I am Starscream! Leader of the Decepticons!”

“There aren’t any decepticons here.” Direwolf Replied.

“Nah, it’s just a funny coincidence.” He said, “Most folks I worked with afterwards didn’t really like being around me as I had problems I previously stated, all accidents, by the way.”

“So, I usually ended up doing trash or cargo hauling because there are few ways those can go wrong.” He told her, pouting a bit as he never meant to do those things; they just happened on accident.

Forager raises an eyebrow from atop the mole drone.

“D*mn,” he says. “That transwarp stuff seems like a helluva risk.”

“So long as no vital components get stuck halfway through something, it’s not too bad; just painful to remove the broken stuff and replace it.” He said.

“I kinda observed that…” Starscream said, sighing tiredly. “I’ll have to get more familiar to what I lost while being banished in outer space. And I’ll do that after I conquer all of Cybertron!” he yelled, before turning into a dust cloud and flying straight towards Direwolf.

“But why do you think so badly that Skywarp of all bots was your ancestor?”

“I’ll bet,” Forager says.

“Woah, I’m not into, whatever it is that you’re doing.”

He shows a holographic picture of him with his family from long before the mess with Megatron. “I already had a striking resemblance to him and a bit of digging revealed I was 99.5% probably his descendant as my whole family had Seeker ancestry.”

The picture showed Transwarp did bear such a resemblance but it differed in that he looked more sleek and modern while the general look was still present.

Dire would suddenly feel dizzy and tired.

OOC: I really have no idea how family works in the G1 universe.
IC: “I am not a historian, but I am sure that being Skywarp’s descendant isn’t really something to take pride of.”

He wouldn’t as he would be incompatible with the ghost.

“He could teleport and who can say their ancestor was a prominent presence in the big war? It’s not a lot to be proud of but, hey, it’s something at least.” He said sadly, “it sure beats being just another Predacon in the relative slums of Cybertronian life.” He mutters under his breath.

Plus, it was easier to be cast the part of a Seeker in reenactments; sure I played a bad guy but, at least, I had some fun with how easy it was to make my costumes. he thought.

Starscream rematerialised in shock and awe.
“That’s… Impossible!!!”

“He was a jerk, an idiot, a liar.”

“Is it?” Direwolf asked.

“Not all the Autobots or Decepticons could be considered paragons of one thing or another, but it’s still something that makes me feel like I’m more than some Predacon that does all the work while Maximals get to live the high life.” He said.