Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“To defeat Megatron and turn Cybertron into a perfect technological society!” Mirage proudly affirmed.

“This really isn’t the place or time.” Backstop said as his eyes started shining again.

“Neat” Direwolf Replied.

Transwarp seemed annoyed, “It feels like we’ve been wandering for ages.” He muttered under his breath.

“And you’re coming with us.” Starscream added.

“Yeah. Jinx us.” Beetle muttered.

Slyther followed the group, although he was more than skeptical about it.

“Why are we walking? Can’t we jusssst… find a place to hide?”

OOC: We are in the middle of Iacon.

1 Like

“And why’s that?”

Mirage seemed just as confused.
“But Mirage…”
Lord Mirage.”
“Lord Mirage, can’t you see that he is not from around here? That he is a threat?”

Transwarp nodded in agreement.

“Are you referring to yourself in the third person?”

OOC: Was this to Mirage?
IC: “Yes folks. I am sorry. It seems that the Oracle is located pretty far away.” Backstop excused as he continued forward.

Unbeknown to our heroes, the two Vehicon generals, now together with a few of their drones, were approaching.

“How far?” Transwarp asked nervously, his body flickering again.

OOC: Yes? I don’t know who’s talking.

IC: “you better believe that I’m a threat,” Direwolf continued, waving his useless tank gun around.

“Not that far, but it will still take some…”
FOR THE ROYALTY!!!” Inferno’s voice could be heard he, Blastcharge and all of their Scrapmetal and Swarm drones could be seen charging at the group.

Mirage gave Starscream a deadly glare. It was only then when Starscream realised that his possession and his upgrade would have altered some vital components inside Mirage.
“Fine. Take him and let’s go.” Miage said, turning off.
Sigh, yes Lord Mirage.” Starscream said, before turning to Dire. It was obvious how angry he was.

Oh, for bootin’ up cold!” Forager growls, deploying his visor and pistols.

“An’ I thought I hated these guys before…”

“We don’t have much time!” Transwarp yelled as he opened fire on the drones with his Null Rays, aiming to completely shut down the automatons.

“What exactly are you going to do to make me?” Asked Direwolf.

The drones were approaching in big swarms.

OOC: I think I already said that I would like to keep them as regular lasers only.

“I will find out why I can’t possess you.”

Forager fires his energon pistols into the swarm, while charging at them with the Mole Drone, its blades spinning rapidly.

The swarm drones that charged at him were more than likely hit and killed. However, the much more athletic and faster scrapmetal drones would easily dodge the attack. Two of them started climbing up the drone.