Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Direwolf rolled his optics and started walking away from the two.

Starscream pointed his null rays at him.
“No you don’t. You’re coming with us, and you’ll tell me what are you and where you’re coming from.”

“Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! DIIIIEE!” Transwarp screamed in terror as he shot wildly at any Vehicons he could spot.

Forager turns around and fires a shot from each of his pistols, aimed at the drones’ heads.

“You’re a ghost, those aren’t actually there.”

The swarm drones, which had more resistent armour, would not be too affected by his shots.

One is hit and folls down, the other would be too fast and would attempt to hit Forager with one of its huge claws.

Starscream shot the ground next to him, causing it to explode and to partially destabilise Dire.
“It is complicated, trust me.”

“Ack!” Forager cries out as he is hit. His tail is ripped from the Mole Drone, and he falls off the machine, instinctively transforming to beast mode.

The mole suddenly burst to life. A small light doubling as an eye looks around, confused.

“Grah!” Transwarp yelled as he threw a ticking grenade at the swarm drones, trying to blow them up.

One would die, the other would jump out of the dust cloud.

Transwarp tries to pull out another grenade but finds the thing he held was much, much heavier. It was a spiked club-like weapon, a maul(?) (Starscream’s melee weapon in the Fall of Cybertron/War for Cybertron games)

“I forgot I had this.” He said as he tried to smash any Vehicons that got too close to him.

OOC: Actually wait. Yeah. You specified that. Sorry.
IC: The Vehicons get hit.
One scrapmetal drone attempts to catch Transwarp from the back.

1 Like

This startles the Predacon and causes him to teleport a random spot nearby.

OOC: no problem. Sorry for not pointing it out IC before.

YOU’LL BUUUUUUURN!!!” Inferno yelled, throwing a wall of fire at the Predacon.

Scaleraker looked at the swarm of drones, sighed, and waded in.

As he did so, Direwolf transformed into his alt mode and sped off.

Slyther gripped his whip and began lashing it at any nearby vehicons.

“Mommy!” Transwarp screamed, teleporting again and landing on the mole drone’s back.

He would be attacked by Blastcharge.

“No you—”
“Starscream! Just come already! I can hear a fight nearby!”
Starscream sighed.
“I created a monster…”

As he did thus he could feel some tentacles wrapping around his body.
“Wassup scaly boy?” Scylla asked.

The mole started making some weird noises in orotest. Inferno saw where he teleported and approached rapidly.

Scaleraker moaned. “Ugh… you again? I am in no shape for this.”