Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Scalraker leaned over Blastcharge, holding a claw to his neck. “You and your kind are a scourge. You could have left us alone. Your leader is a monster. There was no need for the destruction. THERE WAS NO NEED!” he screamed. a tear dropped from Scalraker’s eye and dropped onto Blastcharge’s face. “I am going to give you one chance. You can leave. Go and leave the army and never return. Or I can kill you here and now. Chose wisely.”

OOC: if you don’t want Blastcharge to die, I can alter Scaleraker’s ultimatum.

ooc: shivers
IC: Slyther rolled his serpentine eyes and lashed out at the drones, biting at them and injecting venom if he was successful.

Blastcharge pointed his turret millimetres away of Scaleraker’s chest. He then started chuckling.

Scylla turned her eight tentacles into machine guns and started shooting at all the Vehicons that were attacking Slyther.

1 Like

Slyther wrapped around a vehicon, and if he was successful in trapping it, he would constrict around the drone.

“I see you chose wrong. I’m sorry.” He said. and he dove to the side and tried to bury his claws into Blastcharge’s side.

The scrapmetal drone would try to catch him by his neck in hopes of escaping.

Blastcharge would shoot at him before he would attack.

The drone would succeed in grabbing on, but Slyther whipped at him with his tail.

The blast would tear through his side, which was now bleeding profusely, and he continued his maneuver.

The drone’s neck cracks. Scylla cheered.

Seeing that the blast would most likely destabilise Scaleraker’s attack, Blastcharge would have enough time to jump to the side.

Slyther unwraps and slithers towards another drone, biting at it.

ooc: see what i did there

“I see your just like your master.” Scaleraker said as he slowly climbed to his feet. “A monster that does nothing but destroy. you don’t have to be this way. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!” He said as he ran towards Blastcharge a claw raised.

Three swarm drones open fire at him.

The claw digs into Blastcharge’s shoulder. The Vehicon yells in pain.

He pulls out the claw and tries to dig his claws into Blastchrge’s gut.

Slyther dodges the blaster fire and transforms, firing his SMG at them.

“Scaleraker, wait!” Backstop’s voice could be heard.

The three scramble and attack him from different points.

“WHAT?” Scaleraker screamed, turning to look at Backstop, teetering at the brink of madness.

As the fight continues around the three, the little rhino slowly approaches the two.
“I am transformed!” he said as he started shinning, turning to his robot mode.

Scaleraker looked away and returned his attention to Blastcharge. “I’ll give you one last chance. Leave, and never return to my sight.”

“Scaleraker, I order you to stop!” Backstop demanded.

“WHY!?” He yells, and he looks at Backstop, clearly having lost his mind.