Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Scaleraker covered the wound in his side. “so about Megatron, what happend to him?” he asked Mirage.

Forager fires two shots from his pistols- nowhere specific; he was just aiming to hit the vehicon. He also activates his cutting laser, sending forth a red beam which the Predacon guided toward the vehicon’s midsection; he was aiming to cut the drone in half.

Slyther grabs his whip, dodging one attack while attacking two of the drones, one with his whip and one with his SMG.

“Slag Megatron! Why would we care about him?” Mirage snapped.

The drone dodged most of tge attacks except for the laser, which cut off one of its arms. Now the drone was watching the two newcomers, together with most of the other drones.

“What other monster would be leading you through your wanton destruction?” he asked, while he sighed as he tried to keep his composure.

“Thanks to my associate Starscream over here I finally realised that Megatron is not good enough to rule Cybertron.”
“If only you knew my true intentions…” Starscream whispered to himself.
“This is treason!” Inferno yelled.

Seeing an opportunity, scaleraker attempted to twist the situation to the group’s advantage.
“Your right! It is treason! Heretics like them are the true enemy!”

Inferno continued yelling at Mirage. Starscream made a few steps backwards, looking at the crowd in front of them. Halfshell was slowly leading the Seacons towards the back of the group. Scylla would follow them, not before dragging Slyther (@meepinater) with her. The wounded Blastcharge was approaching Inferno, puzzled by what was happening around them.
Manta Ray tapped Scaleraker’s shoulder.
“We are outnumbered six to one.” she whisperes.

Slyther unhappily let himself be dragged along.

“What do you want with me?” He complained loudly.

“Ah, uhm… Nothing.” Scylla said, faking getting preoccupied by what was happening around them.

Slyther raised an eyebrow.

He would see Backstop pushing Drill Bit and Beetle to the Seacons while the two Vehicon generals were distracted.

Slyther pulled out his smg and fired at the generals.

They would be out of range, surrounded by walls of Vehicons.

1 Like

“I know, which is why I tried to get them fighting amongnst themselves.” He whispers back.

“Let’s go. Grab Beetle, Drill bit, and anyone else you can find.” He tells her, and slowly begins to walk away from the arguing Vehicons.

Forager seizes the opportunity to aim his cutting laser at the distracted Drone’s neck, trying to decapitate it.

She points to the Seacons, Drill Bit and Beetle, and basically everybody else from the group.

The drone would get decapitated and would fall down, exploding. Luckily, Forager was far enough to not get damage, but would still get pushed back.

“I’ll grab the Seacons, you get Drill Bit and Beetle.”

She nodded, as she swooped to the group.
“We need to get out of here.” she told them.
“This is exactly why I called everyone here.” Halfshell says.
“The rat’s still there!” Sea Phantom said, pointing to Forager.
Manta saw him, ad turned to Scaleraker, who was the closest to Forager. She pointed to the rat, hoping that Scaleraker would get her request.

Scaleraker nodded and ran over to Forager, (@Chromeharpoon)
“hey!” he said. “Come on we’re leaving”