Mafia game

I shall watch this with great interest.

A Masked and gloved figure pulls @Ace into a dark ally and kills him. When heā€™s found, he has bruises all over his body, gunshots all over, his head ripped off, and a trail of blood that leads nowhere. The following fanart was found at the scene:

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/22c89c5f34cb444e420b3d61ccadd1bda265781e

1 Like
  • Execute No one
  • Execute Me
  • Execute TheRed1s
  • Execute Jcton
  • Execute Jayzor17
  • Execute Trande
  • Execute darkbrick999
  • Execute Fangface1

0 voters

ā€¦ouch

1 Like

Rip in pieces @Ace

EDIT I have been forgetting to tell you all the roles of the people who have died.
@ace was a villager

@Biodude15 was Watson

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to vote @Dr.Doctor purely because heā€™s the most active and in the Mafia games here the Mafia tends to be really active.

I was the one who made the signup topic, thoughā€¦

Okay, my point still stands.

We need more votes before you execute anyone.

eh, I donā€™t suppose we know who made to art found at the crime scene, do we? It sounds like that would be an easy way to solve the murder.

It has a signature, but I canā€™t really decipher it. I donā€™t think it was made by anyone playing the game.

I guess. My thought is that @TheRed1s is Mafia because heā€™s trying to stay as far out of it as possible.

Not really though? If anyoneā€™s trying to stay out of it itā€™s the people who arenā€™t even posting.

Theyā€™ve probably just forgotten.

honestly, there should be a rule for future games that requires all players to acknowledge that they are in the game before it starts and vote/post something at least once every two days.

4 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Iā€™ll Just @ everybody.
@Ace
@Dr.Doctor
@TheRed1s
@Jcton
@jayzor17
@Trande
@darkbrick999
@fangface1
@Biodude15

1 Like

I missed something didnā€™t I?

Someone died. Thatā€™s about it. Town shouldnā€™t be too passive though because in every game Iā€™ve played here town tends to lose because of their passivity.

At this rate the game is going kind of slow. We will be doing the next round shortly. I will pm the mafia and detective.