Mafia game

The town has decided to hang @Jcton . They realized he was not in the mafia.

Yeah, Mafiaā€™s won.

Again.

That was fast

Wow, your right. That only lasted almost two days. :expressionless:

Maybe I should start another one? I would add room for more players and not forget the doctor.

GG

Are you gonna reveal everyone elseā€™s roles?

Yeah,

@Dr.Doctor @fangface1 @TheRed1s were the mafia

@jayzor17 was the detective.

Everyone else was a villager

2 Likes

I tried helping town at the end, but then @Jcton killed himself.

2 Likes

ehh I didnā€™t realize some else voted for me until it was to late.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to ask for permission to start another game.
Then if I get permission I will create the sign-up topic tomorrow.

A piece of advice for your next game though I admittedly am not that experienced myself: in the past games that Iā€™ve played in, the death scenes have been a bit more fleshed out, giving us multiple things to consider and discuss as we consider who the culprit could be. Furthermore, Iā€™ve always seen a list of suspects detailed alongside the murder, with their alibis giving us further clues and hints as to who the culprit is. Take it or leave it as you will, but hopefully this helps.

Yeah thanks. This is the first time Iā€™ve hosted mafia so Iā€™m not that great at it yet. Any tips are great!

1 Like

I feel like those mislead people more than if they werenā€™t there at all.

also, you really need more than ten people for a game of mafia

1 Like

DEFINITELY.

Not really, Iā€™ve seen games done with less people, though there probably shouldā€™ve been one less mafia.

I see what you mean now. I was looking at some old mafia games on the boards. I have to talk about different ways players could have done the murder. I also need to make it more of a story.

1 Like

I want to make the new Mafia.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine with me. Itā€™s been a while since I played a game of it. Make sure you get a mod to approve it first though

1 Like

Sorry i wasnā€™t here today. I was out camping

1 Like

You were the first one to die. Rip