Mafia Revival

I change my vote from ghid to mocingbird

I don’t know, still seems like a bit of a weak defense. Between me and Ghid, who would you say is Mafia?

Honestly, I’m leaning towards Ghid, but I don’t have the data I want to go for him. Right now he just doesn’t seem like a Mafia, but does at the same time.

TBH I tend to lose most arguments I’m in, weak defenses are kinda my thing in that sense.

Usually the clichĂ© is “the butler did it”, but I see what you mean.

Mocingbird: 4 _el, Invader, Hawk, Holi
Jcton: 4 Ghido, Willess, Moc, Jcton
Ghid: 0
Invader39: 0

Wait it’s the butler, I seriously thought that was the maid. My childhood was a lie.

1 Like

Um, if we go for the double kill on me and Jcton, and neither of us are mafia, then the innocents will only have a one person advantage in the Mafia

EDIT: also, how could Ghid have known that his Peanuts were used to stuff a dummy? The announcement was only that Whaddon died from choking and allergies. Though, this is probably a mute point if he was fully informed of the situation ahead of time, which he probably was.

It would prove Ghid as mafia. I’d say go vote for me, and you would at least lose one innocent and still have a better grounding, though there would be three mafia left.

One person advantage nothing. If there’s only one person higher than the mafia, the mafia wins by default.

I was including the mafia murder that would happen after the execution.

2 Likes

If you’re both innocent, that leaves 3 mafians (two of which you know) and five innocents. Then, if the Mafia kill someone that night, it would still be 4-3.

However, I’d say it’s likely enough to be one of you two, that a double kill is a safe gambit.

~W12~

3 Likes

well, the Mafia may not put Ghid or Hawk up for trial, assuming that’s how it works.

Aye.

And all three of us are claiming to be the innocent man here while the rest of the world’s gone crazy.

Vote for who you want, if we can get double or- heck, even a triple kill, that’d be great. Not for one party over the other, but to have a two-person lynching three rounds in a row. Hasn’t happened with a game I’ve been in for
 What, four years? five?

1 Like

Probably the best thing to do here, is a triple kill, between you, MOC, and me. That way if any of us three is the mafia it would help us innocent win.

i mean, that was my plan from the start. The one problem with that is if someone (specifically one of us) attempts to change votes at the last second.

1 Like

That person would then immediately be recognized as the mafia and probably wouldn’t last long. It would be a bad decision for them.

A double kill is harder for the mafia to break than a triple kill.

How about this: I change my vote to Invader, and Holi votes for Ghid? Then, if the mafia try to break the double vote, I can vote for the other person and fix it.

Mocingbird: 4 _el, Invader, Hawk, Holi
Jcton: 4 Ghido, Willess, Moc, Jcton
Ghid: 0
Invader39: 0

1 Like

Ghid, how come originally when I suggested a triple kill, you said it was a bad idea, but now in light of clearer rules that make it even harder for the innocents to win, you want to do it?

1 Like

Why not both for ghid? Seems more organized

Well, if Ghid’s innocent, the Mafia might try to get a triple kill, which they can do if Ghid has two and Jcturnip and Moc have 3.

Then again, after giving it some more thought, it would pretty much expose whoever did it, and one mafian would still die. So they’d be more likely to try to break the double anyway.

~W12~

Although it hasn’t been an issue yet, a couple people brought it up elsewhere and I should probably mention that Dead People aren’t supposed to influence the game. Of course that doesn’t mean you can’t come in and make humorous comments about the scenes and all that, I’m fine with that, but no analyzing the scenes and trying to sway opinions.

6 Likes