Mafia Revival

Yes, yes, vote for @Jcton

JK Iā€™m not gonna reveal who the Mafia is. How stupid could I be? Iā€™ll give you a hint: itā€™s not Invader

I would come in and offer my usual analysis, but it seems like the time for that has long since passed. Itā€™s interesting to me that meta-analysis of everyoneā€™s actions seems to be more prevalent than analysis of the murder itself. And for the second day in a row my vote has been put off, and for the second day in a row I have no idea what to do with it. Iā€™m not a fan of the multi-kills, really; we saw how it turned out yesterday. Then again, it did allow us to get Jakanader on Day 1. Still, it seems too easy for things to go wrong and give the mafia an advantage.

2 Likes

This is kinda interference with the game. Youā€™re dead remember.

Heā€™s making a joke.

~W12~

1 Like

The one thing Iā€™m worried about is if we try to go for a double or triple kill on Jcton. He voted for himself, meaning that at the last second he could change his vote to invader to save himself and let the other two die. And @jayzor17 if you have any insight at all, please put it out there. I for one am still wary of Ghid cause of how spastically heā€™s been acting, but there is a lot of evidence for Jcton.

2 Likes

If I did do that to save myself it would be shouting. ā€œHey Yā€™all Iā€™m MAFIA!ā€. I have no plans to do change my vote.

True, but it would still help the Mafia a ton, cause they could just put you up to die next round, it would help more than just dying now. Speaking of which, we need to come to a conclusion.

Double kill.
Get rid of Jcton and Moc.
Itā€™s our best bet.

Mocingbird: 4 _el, Invader, Hawk, Holi
Jcton: 4 Ghido, Willess, Moc, Jcton
Ghid: 0
Invader39: 0

Very true, honestly canā€™t wait to see our execution.

Iā€™d feel a lot safer if Jcton couldnā€™t change his vote to have me die. But it is what it is. Can I talk after the vote but before the execution?

Should I change it to Ghid, and then we ask for Jayzor to vote on me?

Yes, I would feel much more comfortable that way.

If it makes you feel any better, I can cast a vote for Jcton if he pulls out. I still donā€™t like the idea of double-killing, but if itā€™s what you guys want to do Iā€™ll go for it.

ā€¦I said before the last pair of votes. I guess weā€™re doing it this way, then.

2 Likes

Itā€™s too late, we couldnā€™t change it if we wanted at this point.

2 Likes

@jayzor17 can you vote to kill me?

I change my vote to Ghid

1 Like

I vote for Jcton, then.

2 Likes

Watch it turn out to be Ghid all along.

3 Likes

Mocingbird: 4 _el, Invader, Hawk, Holi
Jcton: 4 Ghido, Willess, Moc, Jayzor
Ghid: 1 Jcton
Invader39: 0

1 Like

I would not be surprised.

2 Likes

want all of us to vote Ghid last minute?
JK