Mafia Revival

unfortunately, yes

3 Likes

Yeah. Theyā€™ve got to remove the trampolines from under the cliff first.

4 Likes

I blame DIO

2 Likes

Also, I think Jayzor is probably innocent.

2 Likes

He probably is, though how would I knowā€¦::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, doctor, if youā€™re still alive, heal invader tonight, heā€™s too valuable to die cause we know heā€™s good. Also, if Jcton was Mafia, healing Ghid would not be a bad choice either seeing as he would be confirmed innocent as well. Though this is common sense. The reason I suspected Holi was that he said he thought I was innocent multiple times, but still opted to have me die for a double kill.

1 Like

Wahoo! Double kill #3!

1 Like

:unamused: need I say more If Ghid and Holi both turn out to be innocent I will laugh my face off.

4 Likes

Okay, so I need to accept this graciously, but not too graciously, because then it would make it seem like Iā€™m mafiaā€¦

Yeah, keeping any sort of composure when my status is so much as brought up is kinda my achilles heel. Made it hard when I actually was a part of the mafia and got accused for things in previous games. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for vouching for me though.

2 Likes

Yeah, looking back that kinda makes you seem a little more suspicious, but you know (or will know) Iā€™m innocent, so it canā€™t be anything like that.

2 Likes

This must be the work of an enemy stand.

4 Likes

My Achilles heel is that I act the same mafia or innocent. Itā€™s kinda sad and I get blamed for being a mafia a lot. I wouldā€™ve ended this way even if I was a mafia.

2 Likes

I mean, if you are innocent, at least we didnā€™t die totally in vain, we now know Ghid is mafia, but still, I think weā€™re gonna lose this one not gonna lie.

3 Likes

Well, weā€™ll find out soon. I kinda want to see what OT writes. (I feel if I truly confirm or deny anything it could ruin that.)

2 Likes

well, now Iā€™m starting to think youā€™re mafia, so that makes me feel better at least.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I could help confuse things further

1 Like

Na-Nani!?

In other news, since Iā€™m a bit wiped and I donā€™t want to keep people waiting, Iā€™m going to trust that Willessā€™ vote count is accurate and skip counting myself. So far Willessā€™ counts have been reliable, so I trust these will be too.

#Night 3

@TheMOCingbird and @Jcton were both chained to large sacks of peanuts, reminder of how they had killed Whaddon. The villager leader walked forward in full power armor, scroll in one hand and Rocket Machine Gun in hand. ā€œBased on the evidence gathered, and the votes of the village, we sentence you to utter annihilation.ā€ The village leader raised his weapon, and the line of villagers behind them aimed the cannons of their Sturmtiger Tanks. They fired simultaneously, utterly annihilating the duo in a bright and very large explosion.

They then went to go wake up the Blind Fortuneteller from his nap. They asked for his thoughts on the matter, and he looked puzzled before declaring the undeniable truth. @Jcton was GUILTY and @TheMOCingbird was INNOCENT.

Nobody doubted this, as before they could raise any questions the ominous rumble of the Sentient Tractor became audible.

10 Likes

The tractor is the mafia stand. Who would have thought?!

3 Likes

how did you know???

YEASS! My death wasnā€™t in vain! Oh, well, I guess these are my final words. As for Ghid, youā€™re an absolute mad man, and since youā€™re innocent (unless I misunderstood the rules) try to avenge my by killing Hawk. I suddenly trust Willess a whole ton more, so thatā€™s good. As for you Jcton, Iā€™m just glad I was able to take you down with me, it was looking pretty grim for me at the start of this round. I still think Holi might be Mafia, but all in all, Iā€™m happy with how this turned out. My only question is, why donā€™t the villagers ask the blind fortune teller whoā€™s guilty before they start executing people? Also do we have a dead chat already?

2 Likes