Mafia Revival

May I just point out that Tuaro changed his vote at the last minute to off Leo in addition to Jak? A common Mafia tactic. He only voted for Jak when it looked like Leo was going to die.
As such, I vote for Tuaro.

Hawk: 0
Slime: 2 Ghid, Tuaro
Tuaro: 3 Slime, Whaddon, Willess
Mocingbird: 1 Jcton

~W12~

3 Likes

Alright Iā€™m changing my vote, recent discussion makes me not know who to go for. On one side Tuaro seems innocent by his discussion with MOCingbird, Slime doesnā€™t seem to have a motive, Hawkflight doesnā€™t seem connected to this scene, and TheMOCingbird himself seems less guilty by discussion with Tuaro.

Speaking of which I have to find it curious that both TheMOCingbird and Tuaro were speaking in a way that seems to confirm their innocence. Iā€™m not sure, but I have to still wonder if itā€™s those two.

Iā€™m voting for TheMOCingbird

Almost everyone wanted to kill them both, because they were the most suspicious. Iā€™m just the person that changed my vote like others asked.

We actually all agreed that he should do this so we could execute both Jak and Leo. One of us was going to switch, and he just volunteered first. I still believe Tuaro is guilty though, just not for that reason.

Also, @Jcton why vote me?

4 Likes

Youā€™re a resident poison expert, and are in a bit of a feud with Hawkflight. If youā€™re the mafia, then you probably killed Zero, for going to Hawkflightā€™s shop.

No offense, but your conversation with Tuaro also made me more suspicious of you.

1 Like

Hmm, still seems a little weak.

1 Like

Not necessarily. It seems likely, that the poison just dumbed him down to the point that he was likely to die by accident. If it wasnā€™t the tractor, it would be walking into traffic, or falling off a ledge, or accidentally shooting the governorā€™s daughter with a potato gun.

~W12~

5 Likes

Thatā€™s fair, but Tuaro and Slime seem less likely to me to be the mafia, and honestly I donā€™t see how Hawkflight could be.
Slime is a good acquaintance of Zero and Tuaro just a waiter, where would he get poison strong enough and legally to kill Zero?

These are the mafia, I think they could get their hands on illegal poison. On top of that, Tuaro also just didnā€™t like Zero as a person, order aside.

2 Likes

The poison didnā€™t kill him though. It just impaired his brain.

(reposting so I donā€™t have to scroll up as far)

Slime: 3 Ghid, Tuaro, Jcton
Tuaro: 3 Slime, Whaddon, Willess
Mocingbird: 0

2 Likes

Misread that sorry. I redact my previous vote for TheMOCingbird. Iā€™ll looks it over again and vote for whoever I believe it is.

Just looked it over, apparently it was a drug, not a poison, this means it was ingested into his body, and Slime owning questionable or strange objects in his collection could easily do it.

Iā€™ll vote for Slime.

3 Likes

I agree Ghidā€™s acting suspicious

how he basically voted you when we first started was strange

heā€™s hiding somethingā€¦

either he or your are the mafia or the detective

At this rate both me and slime are going to be killed tonight so hopefully one of us is the mafia.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. If thereā€™s a local sentient tractor known to viciously attack people, itā€™s more likely than not that nobodyā€™s out at night.[quote=ā€œWhaddon, post:113, topic:49065ā€]
heā€™s hiding somethingā€¦
[/quote]

yes I admit it Iā€™m actually bored

Be that the case, he was mentally impaired, causing him to carelessly wander out late at night.

Slime: 4 Ghid, Tuaro, Jcton, Hawk
Tuaro: 4 Slime, Whaddon, Willess, Racie98
Mocingbird: 0

2 Likes

You could say the food was to die for.

not really

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I need to vote.
Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™m tentatively voting for Tuaro, but I might change that once I reread the topic.

Iā€™ll start off by crossing off myself and MOCingbird, since itā€™s so late in the voting process that neither of us are likely to be executed.

If Tuaro was the culprit, he would have had to administer the depressant on the way from the chef to the table - certainly someone would have seen him - but Slime calling in sick could be a sign that Tuaro contaminated Slimeā€™s in the process. On the other hand, Slime himself would have had more opportunities to poison Zero, and would have had the opportunity to release the tractor beforehand, while Tuaro would have been busy at work beforehand.
But then again, Tuaro has the alibi against Zero. However, Slime could just be a sociopath.

Itā€™s really hard to know for sure. Iā€™m tentatively voting for Slime.

3 Likes

So I have two hours, and I still donā€™t know which one to vote for. I donā€™t want to leave it at a tie, so basically whoever I chose is gonna die. Great :unamused:

2 Likes

Hawk youā€™ve known me for years

I swear to you that I am 100% innocent, and if you vote for me you will regret it

2 Likes