Mafia Revival

There shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to stick to the time limit and probably try to stick to them from here on out.

As long as people clearly state that they’re changing they’re vote or they’re voting for someone new, I don’t mind letting people change votes any number of times.

#Night 2

@Hawkflight: 0
@Political_Slime: 5
@Tuaro: 5
@TheMOCingbird: 1

@Political_Slime and @Tuaro were dragged to the fields, a defensive circle of villagers with hay in hand directing them from a couple feet back. They were nearing the outskirts of the village, and the outskirts of the territory of the sentient tractor. Out there were the Hay Balers, and unlike the tractor who generally didn’t care for the villagers unless they got in its way, the Hay Balers were vicious and wouldn’t think twice before attempting to bale some flesh. The only thing that convinced it to go elsewhere was hay, and unfortunately for @Political_Slime and @Tuaro, they had no such hay. They slowly walked out, handcuffed to one another, as the villagers watched.

After about 30 seconds of walking, a Hay Baler burst out from underneath their feet, slicing them up into a million and one pieces.

The Blind Fortuneteller, who had been watching the entire time, told them the news with a sigh. Both were innocent.

Special Roles PM your actions and all that

3 Likes

Oh my, isn’t that unfortunate…

1 Like

Well R.I.P. my reputation. I know it was hawk, but nothing in the story pointed towards him. @Omega_Tahu One of the four on trial will always be a Mafia, correct?

That’s true.

Also I should mention as an aside, at the end of the game I’ll post a breakdown of my thought process behind each scene and how I figure you’re supposed to reach the correct killer.

5 Likes

This is why I tried to avoid a double kill.

Oh well, it doesn’t matter now, I guess.
Let’s get them tomorrow!

~W12~

1 Like

Wow. Today’s been a total waste of time.

Sorry for accusing you slime.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry Tuaro and Slime.

2 Likes

Well now we know if any of the other two survivors appear odds are significantly higher that they’re guilty

1 Like

Well, we know it’s me or Hawk, and I know it’s Hawk.

EDIT: Oh, never mind, I see what you were saying.

Also, @Omega_Tahu, Sorry about the post-time limit change; I wasn’t paying attention to the time, and just figured it was fine until you posted saying voting was over.

~W12~

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu One more question, will there always only be one mafia up for trial at once, or could there be two on trial at once?

Um…my bad

I had it correct, but If Mocing was the culprit I feel like it may’ve been a bit too obvious (as the poison shop owner)

2 Likes

Didn’t expect that both were innocent, sorry Tuaro and Slime. It’s my bad, should’ve stuck with my original vote.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s really a fault in my part. I should really stick to the times.

Only one for now, but in special circumstances (the shielder saves someone) there may be two.

2 Likes

Heheh

Man I love anarchy don’t you

If I’m on the list next round you can bet everyone and their mother is going to vote me

Power to ya, mafia

3 Likes

Wait, how many people are left?

11? Soon to be 10 when Mafia kills. Speaking of which, @Hawkflight, why did you guys choose to kill Chronicler right out of the gate?

#Day 3

The villagers had begun their morning routine. Everyone was on edge, and everyone was wondering who would be the one to find the body today. @Whaddon was going to work in the factory when he saw a figure face down on the ground. He moved forward to flip it over, only to see a faceless dummy, stuffed with what seemed to be Peanuts. A groan was next heard, as the nearby pile of storage boxes began to fall, crushing @Whaddon.

Upon recovering his body underneath a pile of Dorito Bags, the Coroner ruled he had died of both an allergic reaction and from choking on his anti-allergic reaction pills. Suspects were called.

@Invader39: Whaddon’s doctor, and the only doctor in town. He knew Whaddon was allergic and had written Whaddon a prescription for emergency allergic reactions. Records at his privately owned hospital showed he was already at work when the crime occurred.
@Jcton: Whaddon’s coworker, had seen Whaddon suffer from an allergic reaction previously. Had called in sick as a cover to mourn the death of his friend, Tuaro.
@Ghid: The local Peanut Farmer, and the only peanut farmer. Claims he would never disgrace peanuts by using them as the stuffing of a fake corpse, even if it was used to kill someone who couldn’t enjoy the glory of peanuts.
@TheMOCingbird: The local pharmacist, had given Whaddon a drug to help alleviate pollen allergies. Claimed the written prescription had been vague, and denied any accusations of holding a grudge against Whaddon for the prank 6 years, 5 months, 10 days, and 3 hours ago that had humiliated him.

6 Likes

Welp, there I go

Please find out who the killer is and the reason why Invader is my doctor and also a sausage maker, and why Mocingbird runs a poison shop/pharmacy

Avenge me

4 Likes