Magna's Heroic Renewal

Welcome Holder of Trust and Toa Metru of Water, Nokama!

Much like with a lot of these, I had some trouble starting off with this one. Fortunately, I had a lot of time to play around with Nokama and she ended up pretty well. Hopefully, you think so too!

2 Likes

Takanuva, the Champion of Destiny and Toa of Light.

Takanuva is so far the only toa that I made an artwork for while having a moc to base it off of. That being the case, there’s still a bunch of stuff I took creative liberty with. I personally like how this looks overall, however there’s a bunch of things I would’ve change in the hindsight. Still, hope you like him

Also, if someone wants to take a look at the drawing without the obscene amounts of glowing parts, here’s a link to a gallery

4 Likes

Kongu, Toa Mahri of Air and the Apprentice of Freedom.

Kongu is probably my current favorite toa character from bionicle. I still like Lewa, but I do appreciate the more sarcastic character that Kongu has. Naturally, I have had a lot of fun drawing this guy. One point that had me stuck for a bit is deciding what gun configuration to use with this guy, but thanks to a bunch of people, I ended up making it one huge minigun and one smaller one.

All in all, I love this, and hopefully you do too C:

3 Likes

Love the mini gun. takanuva looks fantastic as well, I reckon these have gotten better as you’ve done more-wish I had the time to do pixel art :stuck_out_tongue:

If only the set was half as good as this picture, lol.

1 Like

Where’s ma boi Kopaka