Majestic League (RP topic)

“Who’s there?” She asked, hearing something as she put her bags down.
She shrugged after a bit, traveling back through shadows as she stepped out of her bedroom wall.

He then takes form as the floor bellow, making it difficult to tell if anyone was there, except for a slight incline where he stopped and the real floor began

1 Like

She stepped into the living room, feeling something odd but ignoring it as she put her stuff away.

He waits for the perfect moment

She finished, sitting down on the sofa as she put a movie on to relax.

He quietly reformed, creating a pair of blades from his wrists

Hello?" She asked, hearing someone as she formed slight claws out of shadows to hide her powers “who are you?” She asked, acting scared as she backed away.

In her window, she might see a figure in metallic and green armor, just flying there. “Would you happen to be the amateur who left that body on the pole?” He asked.

“I’m a hun-” he stopped, noticing the armored person, “do you mind?”

“Yes.” He said as he broke through the window. “She needs to learn a bit of a lesson. If she survives.”

Who are you people?" She asked, continuing her act though inside she was happy she was getting attention for her kills.

“For the short time between me being here and you dying, you can call me Project: Runa.” He tells her, priming the boosters in his boots.

“this is irritating,” he muttered

“Fine. It’s obvious you’re going to kill me whether I’m innocent or not.” She smiled, forming duel swords “though I have to ask why is wanting peace and for people to get along so bad?” She asked, laughing.

“Cool motive. Still murder. And messy at that.” He says as he enters a defensive stance. “And I wouldn’t have killed you if you were innocent. I just did my research.”

“So were the same then.” She smiled “and for the record I’m not messy; some people just need more attention.” Sadie smirked “don’t tell me you’ve never wanted to punish these people the way they deserve.” She stayed cautious though didn’t attack yet.

“I wouldn’t go quite that far.” Runa told her as he pointed a finger at her. “And yes, I’ve wanted to punish them, it’s just that my weapon of choice doesn’t make me have to clean up.”

“are we going to fight, or just monologue?”

After that time, Hydron got up, and realized what happened. "I’ve got to kill that guy…"He said and started going away from the building

Lucy walks towards her house, holding her back close to her.