Majestic League (RP topic)

Lucy walks out holding a couple gold bars I ether sell these or use these for wires. It works either way. No one can recognize me with my bow on.

G7 walks up to the tell desk ignoring all the action “Can I take a withdrawal?”

The sand forms into a tight mass and proceeds to pummel Mark in the face. It’s like drinking from a fire hose… just replace the water with millions of grains of a highly abrasive material.

Beserker stumbled backwards as he was struck in the face by Khan’s sand. He Turned his attention away from Sadie and charged toward Khan with his Warhammer-axe.

@LTVmocs
the teller reluctantly rose from behind the counter. “are you sure now is the best time? Can you come back on monday or something?” he said as some rubble collapsed behind him.

Khan settles into a familiar crouch, calling the sand back to him. Its trajectory sends it plowing into the back of Mark’s head, even as he lunges into the rogue’s feet.

Jacob approaches Sadie, now that the threat had been averted.

“Are you alright, m’lady?”

@Khalsa721

Khan’s sand blast caused Beserker to Face plant on the pavement with a loud thud. He growled in agitation as he slowly got back up.

The sand forms into various clumps, pushing down on Berserker’s back and wrists. Khan himself darts to the monster’s hammer, trying to wrestle it from Mark’s grip.

Beserker grinned at Khan’s fatal mistake. He squeezed his Warhammer-axe, absorbing some of khan’s sand into it. He then blasted it out in a dense sandstorm that struck Khan.

G7 snaps and the area of the bank around the two shifts to what the area was earlier on the day “Excuse me? It’s a prefectly normal day.”

“I…um… Okay then.” The teller said, trying not to faint from what he had seen.

Khan doesn’t grin, even if Berserker had made an even greater mistake. There was no distinction when it came to sand. The stuff he carried had no key difference to the kind you’d find at a beach, or that filled deserts across the world. All that mattered was that it was in range.

The sandstorm Berserker had created grinds to a halt. For a moment there it hangs there in a suspended mirage, various grains halting even as they score minute gouges in his mask and clothing. That was what the clothing was there for, after all. Then it lurches in the other direction, swirling in directed blasts up Berserker’s arms and back.

Beserker grunted in overwhelmed frustration as he tried to fight off the sand.

Ike: Who takes over? We’ve been running as a collective.
Ideruba: None of us have a bank account… How about we pretend we’re Lucy?
Lily: We have her bank info right?
Ike: We dont. Uh…

G7 stares intently at the teller.

2 Likes

The teller became uncomfortable, clearing his throat. “Uh, sir? aren’t you going to do something?”

@Runa

Mar charged towards project:Runa

Ike quickly takes over and coughs. “Uh. Also have you called 911. There’s a rather fishy situation right now. You can leave if you want.” He motions towards the door

“I think i’ll go do that.” the teller sprinted out the door, screaming.

Ike snaps removing the awakening and walks through to the tellers side through a broken window.

Runa stopped and glanced at him, before returning his attention to Mark. That one might be trouble eventually. Better keep tabs on him.

Runa boosted to the side, then again back towards him, aiming to jab his claw gauntlet into Mark’s back, near his spine.

“I’m ok.” Sachet blushed as he helped her up “I’m Sadie. and you are?”

“Jacob, also going by Ladies’ Man if we’re using our made-up names.” He smirks, flourishing his cane a little.