Majestic League (RP topic)

“Thanks…” Mark groaned as he wrapped his arm over Sadie’s shoulder for balance. “Did I scare you ?” he asked her, concerned.

OOC: Define both?

G7 continues spinning right round like a record player.

Lucy heads to her house. What if I made a fake villain persona. That would be pretty fun. I can uh… Have a duality of identity or some stuff like that.

Switchblade had several hands inside a large semi-constructed casing of wiring and gears. “f I ever figure out how to duplicate myself and we get a factory up and running, we’ll get it done lightning-fast. Otherwise things take time, if you want them done right.”

He formed another tendril which latched itself to a nearby gear and dragged it into the mess. “Manpower, you don’t happen to see a gas welder over there, do you?” He said as sarcastically as he could as with a sudden effort he snapped the gear into the others and spun them to make sure they did spin.

“I’m not sure how I’m suposed to respond to that. Does the sarcasm mean you have one, need one, or are you just being an pain in the butt?”

“Well, I actually do need one.” Switchblade said. “Have for the last thirty minutes. But you wouldn’t find it in there.”

“I also wouldn’t know how to operate it.” He tightened some of the wiring to keep everything together. “And seeing as it’s designed to smelt metal, perhaps it’s best if I don’t go anywhere near one.”

“So, do you want me to go get you one? From the store or something?”

“Well I was hoping maybe our humble host might have one.” Switchblade grunted as the wiring began to slip, forcing to form another hand to clamp it down. “Which is why I’m mentioning it now.”

Ooc; Both of them.

“no. It takes a lot more to really scare me.” She laughed.

OOC: Very specific.

IC Lucy sets her loot on the ground of her apartment and sits down on a sofa.

Jacob looked on in shocked surprise as his potential new fling literally vanished into thin air.

“Welp.”

@Runa
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
@controller_of_ice
@jayzor17
“Guys, i’m really sorry.” Mark said as he restitched some of his parts. “When Scrapper said all that stuff about my parents, I kinda just lost it, and I shouldn’t have let it get to me. I’m still trying to work on containing him. I have already lost too many friends because of this curse…” He thought of Kad and Tarkur, who had died at his hands. Mark then slowly looked up. “So, are we cool? Do you forgive me?”

“Yeah.” Runa said nonchalantly. “But I’m still making a plan for in case it happens again.” He was tapping away at the air. “Non-lethal, of course. But it’s been moved to the top of the priority list.”

Jacob sighs in frustration, turning to leave again.

OOC No need to ping everyone every time, it gets annoying imo

G7 raises a hand and Ike speaks up for them
“Do we have parents or is it just Lucy? Can anyone explain the logistics of this?”

1 Like

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster sent a text to Sadie:

Come to the lair. Now.

I have to go. I’ll be back soon." Sadie smiled, disappearing as she reapeared at their lair “yes?” She cowered a bit, scared to know what he wanted.

“I want you to be here to be part of the meeting give me an update. Have you gained the trust of anyone? have you learned any of their secrets?” The Gamemaster asked sadie.

“Well I think I’m pretty close to mark though they haven’t decided on a course of action after your attack earlier.” She told him “and runa doesn’t trust me so I don’t think I’ll get any good info from him.” Sadie sat down, accepting this as her role.

Jacob strolls around town on “patrol” again.