Majestic League (RP topic)

The Gamemaster suddenly spun around and whacked Sadie in the face with his cane. “Not good enough! You need to gain everyone’s trust!” He sat down, rubbing his face. “Well, luckily I have a plan that will get you to their side more…”

“How?” Sadie asked, hoping it wasn’t too bad.

“Listen closely…” The Gamemaster closed the doors to the meeting room

OOC: I sent the plan in the villains PM

1 Like

“Isn’t that child abuse?” Asked a passing Mapower.

“does it matter?”

“I’m pretty sure it does.”

Dave shrugged and walked away

Sadie followed him “I’m used to it.” She told them, this being probably the nicest thing he had done to her.

“That doesn’t mean it’s fine.”

“If I’m honest this is nice compared to before I escaped.” Sadie told him “are you surprised anyway?” Sadie honestly hoped she’d just be hit if she was that lucky.

@Traykar
@Ace
@Khalsa721
@Ghidora131
@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster opened a wardrobe, tossing suits and dresses to everyone. “Here, you guys are gonna need a disguise if you want to keep a low profile.” He said.

Switchblade received a text from Mark:

Help me help you. What Is the Gamemaster planning next?
1 Like

Lucy gets up off her couch and throws her new mask into her bed Now, its time to craft the perfect alter ego. I’ll make my own villain and hero. Oh god this is stupid.
She starts searching for old shirts and scraps of frabic from around her house

Dave caught a dress and shifted into a beautiful woman, “might as well have fun at the ball.”

“my powers don’t work without the suit.”

Don’t worry about that. You could probably find some way to Conceal your gear." The Gamemaster replied.

“So?”

“What I’m saying is, you can wear your gear while still being disguised. All you need is a little engenuity.”

“I think this plan of yours is pointless. We don’t need to announce our plans to rule the world, we should instead be working on constructing that device of yours. And before I do anything else, when do I get paid?”

“ruling the world is no fun if no one knows it.”

“Trust me, if the machine were a problem, than I wouldn’t be doing this in my spare time. Trust me, I have a solution to building it.” The Gamemaster typed some things on his phone for few seconds, and Manpower’s phone beeped with a notification that he had been payed $10000. “By the way, have you checked your bank account lately?”