Majestic League (RP topic)

“I can’t go undercover with this.” He gestures to his mask. “I’ll watch on the roof. Be your ‘eye in the sky’ if you will. I think it’s likely they’ll have a skylight.”

“So, are you taking off the mask?”

“What?” Sadie asked, curious what he wanted.

Mark nodded to Runa. “Very well.”

@controller_of_ice
@jayzor17

He turned to Khan and CoI. “And you two will be keeping watch inside.”

Mark rummaged through old rags, looking for something presentable to wear to the ball. “Good enough.” He said as he put on an old, worn suit, but otherwise good lookinng.

“Let’s go.” Mark said as he left the prison.

Khan looks between himself and the taciturn Controller. “Perhaps a different course of action would be more advisable.”

“Okay, you just go and do whatever you want. Just make sure to keep your eyes peeled, and that nothing goes wrong.” Mark stood up. “Shall we now?”

Soon, it was nightime, and the Ball opened up. Everything was in place on both teams, and everyone was In their rightful positions. Mark stepped in, wearing a suit that made him look slightly better. His scars were covered with makeup, and hid hair was brushed neatly. Music thumped through the speakers overhead.

“Alright, stay vigilant, everybody.” Mark said into his walkie-talkie .

As the light shimmered down across the entrance way to the fabulous hall which the ball was taking place in, Switchblade growled from the one shadow inside a dip in the architecture far above the door leading inside. He knew this position would have been impossible to achieve inside the building, with how well lit it was.

Grumbling irritably to himself, Switchblade scanned the crowds entering the building for his target as he sent Mark another message.

Gargoyles make for terrible company.

The Gamemaster sent a text to Switchblade:
It seems that our target isn't atttending the ball tonight. She most likely stayed home. I'm sending you the target's adress

moments later, Switchblade recieved the adress, was equipped with a tranquilizer gun and sent on his way.

"I was always a robot but didn’t know sure who made me,but, just some time ago I found out that it was…you"Hydron said to Sadie “Now be quiet about this at the ball”

@Khalsa721

Mark stood by the bar when he spotted Sadie. He waved at her, trying to get her attention.

Meanwhile, the Gamemaster was eating steak and flirting with a group of women.

Sadie didn’t know what to say, a bit surprised though before everything she was a bit of a geek so it did fit. “Hey.” She noticed mark, just trying to distract herself from thinking too hard about hydrons confession.

Hydron walked right next to Mark,carefully not to attract his attention

“You like nice…” Mark said awkwardly. He then remembered the whole reason he had come over to talk to Sadie, and it wasnt just to glirt with her. He leaned into her ear. “The Gamemaster is planning to attack the ball tonight. I don’t know when, or if he’s even here yet, but I need you to text me if you see any ‘odd’ activity.”
Mark then noticed Hydron, But didn’t see through his disguise. “Who’s your friend there?” He asked Sadie.

Switchblade arrived through the dimly-lit streets at the place of residence. He hissed to himself; now Mark would end up staring at the gargoyles over the entrance instead of stopping his schemes.

Well. He mused as he wrapped as many of the metal shards as he could together into a ball and rapped twice on the door. I’ve already got a lot to hate about this forced partnership.

“He was a childhood friend of mine. We actually just found eachother again after everything that had happened to me.” Sadie smiled, covering up her relations as she silently hoped he’d get the hint and continue.

OOC: Continue what?

IC: “-and so I turned Eric into a monster!” The Gamemaster said, finishing one of his wild stories. The girls around him giggled.

Ooc; her lie about hydron being her old friend. I probably should have replied to him instead.

“Well that’s cool.” Said Mark. He sat down at the bar and ordered some shots. “Drinks?” He offered to Sadie and Hydron.

Scrapper stood by the Gamemaster, rather bored, morphing his arm into whatever he could think of.

"You’re so nice… Hydron smiled at Mark and then looking awkwardly at Sadie’s lie