Majestic League (RP topic)

Mark told Sadie and Hydron much about himself, wasting away more time at the ball.

Lucy had already left for the ball ready for some new escapades.

Lucy walked down the street wearing a new costume comprised up of a simple button up polo and dark slacks along with a cloak over it. She wears a full faced Masquerade mask with a glued on bow.
Now buying this really tight clothes to flatten myself out is uncomfortable but at least I can pull off the ‘I’m not that person thing’ better. Plus a voice changer. Always useful for this. People should believe me if I’m trying to pull a skinny guy. At least I hope… Despite techno powers, I have a lack of foresight.
Her hand hovers to the bag she carries under her cloak.
Check. I can pretend to be an evil boy genius. Sounds like a plan.

OOC: Shouldn’t we decide if we break in or not?

1 Like

@Ghidora131
@Traykar
The Gamemaster began to grow impatient, wondering what was taking Swithblade and Manpower so long. “Do you have her yet?” He asked them through the walkie-talkie.

Runa sighed and rolled his eyes. “Amateur.” He grumbles. He keeps an eye on the girl near Mark, not trusting her, especially with all the information Mark had divulged to her.

1 Like

OOC: Is he doing this in the middle of the ball?

“I was the same. What heppened to you?” Sadie asked, glancing at her phone as she was glad she was doing well in distracting him though she wasn’t trying.

Mark looked down. “My parents were in debt, and if they didn’t come up with the money soon , they would’ve been forced out of their homes. I found a way to get the money: a tournament that was being held nearby. It was a competing in which powerful warriors fought in glatorial combat.” He bit his lip. “-And the host of this game: The Gamemaster. From the very beginning, something about him rubbed me the wrong way. But I just shrugged it off. At that time, I was scrawny and weak, way out of the league of others. But I knew that my parents needed the money, and I was going to do everything I could to get it.” Mark rubbed his chest, bullet scars visible. “In my first, and only fight, the Gamemaster pitted me against Scrapper, knowing full well that I would lose. I tried my best, but was mowed down by Scrapper’s within seconds. I should have died there, but the Gamemaster kept me alive.” Mark rolled up one of his sleeves, revealing an arm full of scars and stiches. “He experimented on my body, attempting to create a ‘superior being’. I became a mindless monster, and even killed some of my friends.” Mark’s eyes watered as he held back tears. “Luckily, my friends managed to save me, but I was never the same afterwards. I was outcasted, called a freak. Even my own parents were afraid of me!” Mark began to clench his fists. “Now, my only reason for living is to kill the Gamemaster, to make him pay for what he has done to me.”

OOC: @Traykar yes.

I wish I could join you in that. Unfortunately I already tried to kill him." Sadie told him, waiting for hydron to leave us alone.

Mark suddenly jolted up, his fists shaking the bar’s counter. He then turned towards ssdie. “What do you mean, you already tried to kill him? You knew him?”

“He killed my parents; unfortunately I didn’t get as lucky.” Sadie told him; she didn’t feel sad anymore but that was probably a side effect of her psychosis.

“Well, guess you know how I feel, then…” Mark said. “What happened afterwards?” He asked Sadie.

“I thought I killed him and escaped.” Sadie quickly jotted a note on a napkin when hydron had got up (I’m his hostage. Thanks to me he knows about the prison.) she discretely slipped it to him.

Mark’s face drained of color. He wrote something back:
(What are you talking about? That can’t be.) He wore a look of distress on his face.

Sadie kissed him, trying to look normal (calm down and be normal. He may have put a explosive in me.) she wrote during the kiss, making sure the gamemaster couldn’t tell what was happening from where he was sitting. “Don’t worry though. I’m fine.” She lied to make it look like they were talking.

Mark’s eyes widened, both from the shock of being kissed, and the fact that Sadie might be (quite literaly) a ticking time bomb. Suddenly, the hip hop music stopped. More regal music began to play, and people began partnering for the waltz. “We need to look as natural as possible. Follow my lead.” Mark said, putting his arms around Sadie as he began to dance with her.

Switchblade glared at Manpower and stalked inside Lucy’s residence. The communicator buzzed, and the Gamemaster’s loud, snappy voice blasted out of the speaker.

“Working on it,” Switchblade growled angrily. There’s got to be a better megalomaniac to get kidnapped by. With a high-pitched tingling sound, he ascended the stair, leaving cuts in the wood.

“…There’s nobody here.”

Sadie joined him, putting all the notes in his pocket so hydron wouldn’t find out before following him and looking like nothing had happened.

Switchblade began to look around Lucy’s dwellings. Scraps of cloth were littered everywhere. “Is this person one of the heroes?” He said into the communicator.

@Khalsa721
Mark swayed his body to the rythm of the music, looking cautiously around the ballroom for suspicious activity. “Don’t worry, I promise that everything will be okay. I will protect you no matter what, even if the other heroes don’t approve.” He whispered in her ear.

@Ghidora131 “WHAT?!” The Gamemaster crushed the walkie-talkie in his bare hand. He sent a text to them, now that his walkie-talkie was useless. Switchblade’s question wouldn’t reach him, either.
She may have come to the ball. Come back here.