Majestic League (RP topic)

Switchblade winced at the Gamemaster’s shout, which would no doubt have alerted everyone in the room to his presence. Great.

Looking about, Switchblade examined the pieces of fabric littered about. Cuts were made in certain scraps to mesh with each other if those particular pieces were sewn. There was also some odd machine in the corner with thread running into it…

Enough pieces had fallen into place. He noted the colours, the types of fabric used, and would have to figure out on his own how recently this all had occurred. He sent a reply message to the Gamemaster.

We've got a special guest at the ball tonight. Will return shortly.

Tossing the communicator on the floor, he grinned towards Manpower. “My guess is irrelevant until I meet Miss Lucy. But There’s another costumed clown out and about.” He stalked down the stairs in a massive, lurching pile and exited the building.

I figured you’d defend me more then the others would." Sadie whispered back “though I don’t want to test if he’s bluffing or not.” She figured he knew full well nothing was too low for the gamemaster.

1 Like

“Nobody ever helped me when I needed it. I don’t want that to happen to you.” Mark leaned in and kissed Sadie. As he kissed her, he put his arms over her back. That’s when Mark felt something on her. He suddenly broke from the kiss, a look of fear on his face. “I don’t think he’s bluffing.” Mark choked out. There was an area on Sadie’s back with fresh scars and stitches, an obvious sign of a recent surgery.

The fabric appeared to loads of old scraps that were used via an box-like machine to be turned into a new set of clothes.

“Don’t worry about it. That was an accident.” Sadie smiled, ignoring it in case the gamemaster was watching. She wasn’t shocked about it anyway though she was just happy she wasn’t found out.

“Where are you going? We can still tap the phone lines and whatnot.”

Mark shrugged it off, hoping that she was telling the truth.

“If you can do it quickly,” Switchblade paused outside the door, shuffling back inside. “We don’t want to keep his majesty waiting for too long.”

“You act like I can’t be in two places at once.” Manpower replied, turning back into the building,“You do whatever, I’m going to try and figure out what’s so important about this place.”

Switchblade sighed quietly. “Well I’d like to keep tabs on whichever one’s the real you.”

He started out towards the ball once more, worried his target might either leave before he arrived, or chaos would break loose.

“Sadie?” Mark suddenly said to her.

Mapower drank some punch, unsure of what he was suposed to be doing.

The Gamemaster sent a text to Manpower:

See anything odd?

He asked, encouraging him to look around the ballroom for the different situations going on.

“What?” Sadie asked, dancing with him.

“I think I’m in love with you …” He said, staring into Sadie’s eyes.

Sadie blushed, not sure what to think “are you sure? Even knowing my crimes?” She still didn’t consider her victims deserving to live but still she was surprised.

“Yes… I’m sure of it. We may have only known each other for a short while, but I’ve felt a strong connection to you.” Mark grabbed Sadie’s hands. “But, do you feel the same?”

“Yes.” She kissed him, just accepting it “let’s just get through this first…” Sadie smiled

“Agreed.” Mark pressed on the Bluetooth device attached to his ear.
@Runa
“See anything up there?” He asked project: Runa.

Hydron secretly recorded everything Mark said about himself before the dance started, saving it in his memory.