Majestic League (RP topic)

“Idiot!” Switchblade growled, stalking back into the room and spying Lucy poking at the pieces. “That’s not how they work!”

His massive for scraping across the floor, he grumbled all the way towards where she was. “I told you, don’t touch the wiring!” He angrily smashed some wires into place, deliberately misaligning two of them in their opposite spots. He shoved the two pieces together as hard as he could.

THAT’S the correct way to do it!” Switchblade said, making sure the Gamemaster was actually on the other side of the slammed door. “Now if I catch you deliberately messing it up again - unless you’re actually that stupid - I’m going to slice your fingers off and feed them to you!!”

If he had saliva, Lucy would be covered in it, as he hadn’t restrained himself in the slightest. He growled all the way to the blueprint and began to scan it over again.

“Hey, I can’t keep constant observation on these idiots! You’re being reckless, and I’m going to watch it backfire in your face.”

OOC:[quote=“LTVmocs, post:1002, topic:46933”]
left behind blood
[/quote]
Don’t you just hate it when hospitals leave blood in the alleyways ugh my pet peeve

IC:

“You want to get electrocuted again?” Switchblade murmured to Manpower. “Just do what he says. Less pain that way.”

2 Likes

Lucy looks up “Ah. I’m not exactly good at this on my own. My bad.” She inspects the wiring quietly

G7 looks at Mark and picks up the blood.
Ike raises an eyebrow “Wait friends? Wait Lucy? She’s the only one we care about out of the bunch.”

OOC: [quote=“LTVmocs, post:1002, topic:46933”]
He would Ginsburg
[/quote]
?

IC: “then let’s save them.”

@LTVmocs
@controller_of_ice
@jayzor17
MISSION PLANNING MONTAGE ENGAGED

In the prison, Mark layed out a map. “Based on Intel from an inside source, I have learned that the Gamemaster’s base of operations is located in a nearby mansion. It is heavily guarded, heavily fortified, and filled with traps galore. There is only one way in, and that is through the front. Any ideas?”

@Khalsa721
“Get working on that machine, Sadie.” The Gamemaster commanded.

Dave was disguised as someone else, getting treatment for his wounds at the hospital

“go in when they dont expect it like mid-day. go in with disguises, setup a meeting with a false identity, i suggest posing as the mayor and claiming the land is to made into a mine due to massive gold reserves found below it. maybe say"this land has been siezed by the government due to gold reserves found under here, we will be provide you with compensation and temporary housing”, ok?"

OOC Sorry it’s late at night where I am and I Big oofed.
IC G7 drinks a bottle of vegetable oil.
Ideruba nods at the plan “How about I just use my ability to make the mansion…”
Lily fills in for him “Not a mansion. Just make it fade away into something more suitable. Like a simple maze.”

@LTVmocs
@controller_of_ice
Mark contemplated for a moment, listening to both plans. “Those are good ideas.” He then turned to Khan(@jayzor17). “What’s your idea?”

She did her job, staying quiet as she did what she was told.

“Now what do we have here? Three little beetle heroes staying in their cells without any hope…” Hydron said looking at the prisoners

Switchblade glared back at Hydron, who was staring at the cells… Only, he evidently hadn’t noticed the heroes be taken out of them, placed inside a room with the parts, and commanded to assemble the machine, and was now insulting thin air.

He decided not to inform him of it.

1 Like

In the midst of all the action, Jacob seemed to have been left behind again, alone in the now-empty ballroom.

“Huh. Eh, fine by me.” He shrugs, leaving the premises and heading home.

Somewhere in the corner of the ballroom, a block of ice finally melts and Scrapper stumbles out, just in time to see Jacob leaving. His arm forms into a blade, and he sneaks off behind him.

Jacob continues on his path, unawares.

Scrapper continues to scuttle up behind him with his tentacles.

OOC: lel post 999

Jacob comes to a stop, looking both ways on the road, even though it was like the middle of the night and there was probably nobody there.

OOC: yeet post 1000

Scrapper creeps up behind him and thrusts his blade forward.

Suddenly, Scrapper was teleported into the Gamemaster’s lair.

Runa has hold of a few pieces, and was putting together part of the machine. He sets it down and stands up. “Is there anywhere with privacy in here? I need to use the bathroom.”