Majestic League (RP topic)

kinda metagamey but sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Jacob whips around towards the source of the sudden swish of the blade just to catch him being teleported away, stumbling back with a yell of surprise and landing unceremoniously on his rear in the empty bit of road.

He groans, picking himself up from the ground and picking little flecks of pebble from a few light gashes in his palms thanks to how he fell. After dealing with that as much as he could be bothered, he took to rubbing his recently abused tailbone instead.

“…What the heck just happened?”

Switchblade growled, staring him down. He toned it down right before any sort of conflict would have arisen.

“Fleshbag.”

Scraping over to the door, he knocked twice on it with his skull. “Is there any way this cretin can relieve himself without leaving visual contact? I want to keep tabs on him, but that… That’s awkward.”

Manpower stooped down to inspect the prisoners work.

Suddenly, Scrapper teleported into the room, equally confused as Jacob was.
“So… What’s going on in here?”

“That depends on how much sand you can get me,” Khan says. The statement isn’t directed at Mark, but at the government agent accompanying him. The man turns away, murmuring into an earpiece.

“I think I’ve got a plan…” Mark said.

@Traykar
@Ghidora131
@Runa
@Khalsa721
@LTVmocs
Eventually, after many hours of labor, the machine was finally complete. Everyone finally knew it’s purpose (Although it won’t yet be officially revealed), and it was terrifying.

OOC: Can you tell us in the PM?

IC: Manpower was aware of the inherent risk of the machine, and was prepared to act accordingly.

OOC Very spooky. thank you.

Lucy plays with some left over screws due to her not really doing anything.

1 Like

Sadie sat down, tired after being forced to work so long.

Dave was making a recovery, though it wasn’t at a rate he would have liked

After leaving his question thoroughly unanswered for long enough, Jacob decided to take the hint for what it was and quicken his pace back home.

@controller_of_ice
@LTVmocs
@jayzor17
Later that night…
The Controller of Ice, Mark, G7 and Khan stood outside the mansion. “Alright, this is it.” Mark whispered to his teammates.

Inside the mansion, the Gamemaster was watching the heroes approach. He was standing next to a sarcophagus, containing a mummy wearing an aquamarine amulet. The Gamemaster had a book in his hands, titled Necromancy fo Dummies.
“Time to make a roadblock…” he said, flipping the pages until he found a spell. The Gamemaster began chanting. “Corpus levitas Diablo daminium mondo vicium.”
Suddenly, the mommy’s lifeless hands began to twitch, then clench into fists. The runes on the mummy’s amulet began to glow blue. The Mummy’s body jerked and convulsed, it’s eyes beginning to glow yellow as it twisted to life inside the coffin.

The Mummy had clambered out of the sarcophagus and stood on his feet. “JUSTIN, THE MAD KING!” The Gamemaster declared. The mummy released dry, hoarse roar in response. “I command you to kill them!” The Gamemaster ordered, pointing to the heroes outside.

Suddenly, Justin phased through the wall, looking around at the heroes with his glowing, empty eye sockets.

“His name is Justin? I was expecting something, a little more Egyptian.” Manpower replied

“I know, right?” Lauren says. “What is he, American?”

“All hail king Justin, that sounds wrong to you doesn’t it?”

She nods in agreement. “Yeah; there’s no ring to it, no flow.”

“So he has an American name, what do you want from me?!” The Gamemaster shouted. “I bought him on the black market. Apparently, he was found in the ruins of an ancient kingdom. He was trying to harness some sort of power, and it turned on him…” The Gamemaster said.

Justin grabbed Khan and threw him into the air with a supernatural level of strength. “WHERE IS HE!” Justin rasped.

OOC: Justin’s starting to become as prolific as Lync.

IC: Khan easily sidesteps the mummy’s attempted grab. “Save your questions for the dead, monster.” He directs a stream of sand for the corpse’s mouth.

“So, should we activate the device, or what?” Manpower asked.

“Nah,” Lauren drawls. “The black-market zombie is fiiiine.”