Majestic League (RP topic)

Sadie left the room, looking around as she tried to look for a way to escape.

Switchblade looked blandly at the speaker. “No.” He gruffly snorted.

Forming two arms, he folded them as he glared at G7. “There’s no reason for us to fight. Two of the wires were deliberately swapped, which if I’m guessing correctly, will overheat the machine in approximately three hours. And in order to fix them, he’d need to shut it off.”

He grinned. “And the Gamemaster made one more fatal flaw - he turned his back on me once too often. I’ve sent out three different messages to police units around the area with the exact location of his headquarters. So it’s really us that have played him, after all.”

The second half was definitely a bluff, and he was only guessing the wires would cause the machine to overheat - at the very least, the’d bust up the electrical flow after a day. But it was one he was hoping the Gamemaster would be stupid enough to buy.

“Hello beautiful,” Manpower muttered, before examining the controls of the device.

@LTVmocs
@Ghidora131
he Gamemaster could be heard making frusterated choking sounds on the other side. Suddenly, a hole in the ground opened, revealing a pit of molten metal beneath them. “You will only get closer to the pool until one of you win!” The walls of the room began closing in, pushing Switchblade and G7 closer near the edge of the molten metal pool.
@Khalsa721
Sadie would find herself in a dark room, alone with the Gamemaster. He stood up, as if sensing her. “Hello, dear.” He said, grinning.

Manpower began to remove some of the casing.

“Ah.”

Switchblade scanned the room over. “You know, you could have spent your money on, say, investments, like stocks and precious metals, instead of building elaborate death traps into your house.”

He looked at G7. “Think you can get through that wall? He’s evidently nearby.”

1 Like

Manpower began to pull out his own inventions and devices.

1 Like

Manpower was electrocuted by the machine as he attempted to fiddle with it. A screen nearby read:
Activation key required

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster approached Sadie. Do you remember that night, when we first met?" He asked her.

Seeing as how Manpower was a decent engineer and had helped to construct the device, he would have known this and thus didn’t get shocked. He took out an expo marker and began to write equations down on the side of the machine.

“Well, I certainly remember…” the Gamemaster said, grinning.

(Flashback)
It was just an average day for Sadie and her family…

“Yes. Why?” She wished she could forget since she was the prize if they won his sick game.

Dave tries to ■■■■■■■■■■ but grunted in pain, seemingly stuck in his disguise

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster smiled. “Because that’s when I realized. my life’s purpose.”

(flashback)

A loud banging was heard at Sadie’s door. When it was opened, the Gamemaster appeared blasting Sadie’s father into a wall. “Honey, I’m home!” He shouted.

Manpower continued his work.

“Who are you?” Sadies mother backed away, holding their daughter as her father got up “get out of here or we’ll call the police.” He tried to sound threatening to hide his fear for his wife and daughter.

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster seemed to coward in fear a little. “Oh no! Not the police!” He suddenly broke into hysterical laughter. “-And what are they going to do about it?” He backed everyone into a corner. “I have a better idea. Let’s play a little game together.”

Manpower began to insert his tech into the device and he also double checked the work that the prisoners had done. “Steady now,” he muttered, as he continued tinkering.

“Game?” A younger Sadie asked, scared as she cowered behind her parents.

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster brought his laser Cannon to everyone’s faces. “I call it Russian Roulette. The one lucky person who receives my blank shot shall live.” The Gamemaster first aimed at Sadie’s mother, vaporizing her instantly into a skeleton. He then moved onto Sadie, whom he fired a a blank shot towards. “Congratulations, it’s your lucky day.” The Gamemaster aimed his laser Cannon at Sadie’s father. “But as for you, not so lucky.” He said, blowing her father’s body to ashes. The Gamemaster maniacally laughed at the carnage.

She tried pulling out of his grip, crying as she was taken away.

1 Like