Majestic League (RP topic)

Sadie stabbed him as she clawed at him, almost getting the hang of her new powers.

1 Like

@Khalsa721
The shadow spike entered the Gamemaster’s chest, and was pulled all the way down to his waist.

He made some gurgling noises before collapsing on the ground in a puddle of his own blood.

@Ghidora131

The hatch leading to the pool of molten metal closed, and a door in the room swung open.

@Ace
Lucy(@LTVmocs) w uld find Dave waiting for her in the next room after the spinning room.

OOC: @jayzor17 I wasn’t controlling Khan’s character, or at least didn’t meant to. The only way out of the room he was in was through that one door, and I was saying what would be on the other side.

G7 shakes his head and looks around.
Ike sighs “By golly. We should get moved onto something faster. Something that isn’t a floppy disk.”

1 Like

Manpower picked up his phone and dialed an untraceable number.

The android was impaled zby the blade, but launched himself backwards with his rockets to remove it. He then punched Runa in his mask.

Dave looks at the new comer, his current limited ablity wasn’t going to make any up coming fights easy

Manpower put the phone next to his head, noticeably dropping his assumed Accent, for what appeared to be his original thick, Cajun accent,“Hello ma, it’s me, Leon.”

As the android approached, Runa lifted up Project: Judgement. “Taste Judgement.” He’d say as the giant laser shot out of it directly at the android right as it got close, the shot being almost point blank.

Sadie ran out of the room, not sure what she had done but not caring right now as she ran out of the building.

1 Like

@Khalsa721
(End of flashback)

“-But I survived. And ever since then, I have longed to meet you again so I can have my revenge.” The Gamemaster said coldly. “I have one last training session for you.”
@Toa_Radrix
Hydron suddenly appeared in the room. “You shall now fight your own creation, and whichever one of you wins shall join me by my side and Herald the new age!” The Gamemaster commanded. “Now fight!”

@Runa
The android suddenly morphed both of its arms into laser cannons, firing at Runa.

Runa jumped up into the air to dodge and came down onto the android, aiming his blade directly at its face.(@Mctoran)

Switchblade finished collecting himself - most of himself, anyways - back under his control. With a sigh, he shrugged and shuffled out the door.

Hydron looked a second “Your wish…is my order” he said and snapped is blades out jumping at Sadie

She dodged to the side, forming claws as she scratched hydrons back

Hydron turned and heated himself at the maximium heating “You’ll be sorry you created this” and activated the core power as well targeting Sadie

Dave just kinda sat there

1 Like

“Listen ma, I done stumbled on something big, real big. I can’t talk now, but I’m working on spinning this in our favor. Bye ma, love you too.” Manpower continued, before hanging up.

@Mctoran

@Runa

The Android grabbed Project: Runa and heaved him off the ground.

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster observed Sadie’s fight with Hydron, smiling to himself.
Mark, meanwhile, was sneaking through the pipes and vents, trying to find a way out.

Sadie dodged, willing to kill him if needed as she slashed at him with dark claws.

“Realize you’re destroiyng your own work, right?” he said ducking from Sadie’s blades