Majestic League (RP topic)

“And my own work is trying to kill me.” She smiled “though I’ll leave enough that I can build you a new body.”

Dave was still just sitting there

“Because your work has an order to be obeyed” he said waving a blade to her “Now this idea poked in your head, build something else? I think you should ask your daddy first for it!” Hydron laughed

The Gamemaster opened up an empty wallet. “Sorry, no dice.” He remarked sarcastically.

Project: Runa would kick the android in the throat as he was in the air, trying to throw it forwards and land on it.

The android short-circuited and died.

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix

Mark suddenly saw the room where Sadie was fighting Hydron. He dropped into the room and smacked Hydron away with his sword. “Sadie! Are you okay?” He asked, reaching out his hand toward her.

Manpower quietly hung up the phone before carefully placing it on the ground, and stepping on it.

“She’s not okay… When her creation is trying to kill her…” Hydron said a little weakend by Mark’s blow “It’s just my job” he got up

@Toa_Radrix @Monopoly @Khalsa721 @controller_of_ice @Traykar @Ghidora131 @jayzor17 @Ace @LTVmocs

Suddenly, the walls around everyone fell down, and everybody was now in the same room.

All chaos was about to break loose.

Sadie was surprised, dodging hydrons attack “you don’t hate me?” She asked, surprised again as all the walls fell.

“I don’t hate you, but I have to obey my order” he said while the walls fell on the ground,running from it’s way

Scrapper forms a gun on each of his tentacles and shoots wildly at every hero.

OOC: everyone? or every hero?

OOC: Lol, edited.

“We’ll discuss it later. Right now, we have more important matters at hand…” Mark said, blocking Scrapper’s shots.

“Gamemaster! What is the meaning Of this?” Manpower growled.

“What do you think this is?” the Gamemaster said, smirking. 'It’s the final battle!"

@Runa
He jumped down to the ground, breaking the end of his cane off to reveal a bladed staff. The Gamemaster then ran toward Project: Runa and swung his cane toward him.

“Final battle…?” Hydron looked confused but returned to his fight again

Runa rolled to the side and shot a blast at the Game Master.

Judgement Cooldown: 20 posts.

“You’re wasting valuable time with this nonsense.”

1 Like