Majestic League (RP topic)

The Gamemaster’s robotic arm morphed into a laser cannon and shot a blast of his own towards runa. Their blasts collided, and the tow were knocked backwards. “You know, boy, you remind me of myself when I was a young lad…” The Gamemaster said.

@Monopoly
Mark dove towards Scrapper with his sword, slashing wildly.

“You said it,” Lauren grumbles. “Listen to him, now he’s gonna pull a ‘you and I are the same!’ out of nowhere. Between you and me, I think he read too many books as a kid.”

Khan storms toward the Gamemaster, sending a blast of sand at the villain’s face.

The Gamemaster shook his head, disoriented by the sand blast. “Hey! Lamemaster!” Mark said, tapping him on the back of his shoulder. The Gamemaster turned around to be slammed in the face by Mark’s fist. He was knocked down onto his knees. He looked up at Mark, his Mask now cracked and his eye lenses flickering. He began to chuckle a little. The Gamemaster’s chuckling turned into a roar of laughter. He grabbed Mark and body slammed him through a brick wall, laying him flat on the ground. “Never touch me again.” He sneered.

@LTVmocs
The Gamemaster shot a laser blast towards Lucy.

Scrapper dodged and stabbed mark with his tentacles.

Mark was impaled by Scrapper’s tentacles. He used his sword to slice Scrapper’s tentacle off. He then pulled the tentacle out of his chest, blood gushing onto the floor.

@Khalsa721

The Gamemaster pulled out a remote. Mark turned to Sadie and grabbed her shouldars, looking into her eyes. “Sadie, do you trust me?” He asked.

"Yes"Sadie blocked a couple of blasts from hurting him.

“Trust, you never can trust someone” Hydron shot toward Matk and Sadie

Mark winced in pain as the bullet hit him. He Grabbed Sadie and Shielded her from Hydron’s shot with his back.

@Khalsa721
@Ghidora131

Mark grabbed one of Switchblade’s discarded razors and stabbed Sadie in the back. He made an opening where the bomb had been implanted, and ripped a small circuit board out of her wound. As the Gamemaster detonated the bomb, Mark through the computer chip towards him. It erupted in his face, and he was knocked backwards. Mark grabbed Sadie and sat her down. “Here, let me help with that.” He pulled a needle and a spool of thread out of his boot and began to stitch her wound.

Sadie blushed, surprised as he stabbed before she realized he had taken out the bomb. “Thank you.” She sheilded them, launching a spike at hydron

Once Mark fully stitched her, he bit the thread off and stood up. “You should rest here, i’ll take care of this.” He said.

@controller_of_ice
The Gamemaster pulled out a dart launcher, made from bone. He loaded it with a dart, containing a glowing fiery red fluid with an emblem emblazoned on the vial:

“Do you like it? I fashioned this serum from the essence of the late Tarkur. (@Tarkur) When he died in the arena, I salvaged some of his remains and utilized it as a weapon.” He then aimed the dart gun at CoI.

“Surely I’m not that crazy and narcissistic.” Runa said as ge ran forward, looking ready to stab with Bladearm.

1 Like

“I’m ok.” She got up, still a bit hurt but she could still move as she helped mark “I know about his game hydron but if you won’t back down I will kill you.” Sadie was determined for her and mark to survive this battle.

“I’m not a scrawny dog to back away from a punch, why should I? Because you want to kill me, but… The problem is… If you can kill me” Hydron started to battle with Sadie again

OOC:[quote=“Mctoran, post:1179, topic:46933”]
@controller of ice
[/quote]
You’ll need to put underscores in there for the tag to work.

IC: Scrapper hisses and charges up his Magma claw.

1 Like

Manpower split into five components to try and take control of the situation

Mark brought his sword towards Scrapper’s face.

Manpower started shooting at Mark,“Now Why on earth would you be running around with a sword, is this the middle ages and no one told me?”

Mark tried to dodge the bullets, but was overwhelmed by the number of clones. Most of the bullets struck him. Mark, becoming, becoming increasingly irratated by his injuries, Jerked his neck as his eyes breifly transformed for a moment. He grunted and shook his head as his eyes returned to normal. “You know nothing about culture.” He then slashed at the clones with his sword.

Runa made an attempt to stab into Gamemaster’s stomach.

Judgement: ready.

OOC: He hasn’t been online for ten days. That does not mean you can just do whatever you want with his characters.

IC: Khan brought his sand around to attack the Gamemaster again, this time pushing in like a vice in an attempt to prevent him from dodging Runa’s attack.

3 Likes