Majestic League (RP topic)

As Manpower grabbed Switchblade’s head, Switchblade’s body exploded in the opposite direction(s), sending the entirety of his body across the room and towards nearly everyone present. Nobody would be getting up unscathed.

Mark received metal shards in his flesh, stumbling away as manpower and Switchblade escaped. “When i get back, he’ll pay for that.” he muttered.

“Hmm… don’t have the time for that.” Mark said.

@Khalsa721

“Wait.;.” Mark said, approaching her. “Take me with you.”

@Toa_Radrix

He then turned to Hydron. “Why don’t you come with us, Hydron? We could use some help like yours. I would be willing to forgive you if you helped us.”

OOC: This is how Hydron ends up joining Mark.

Hydron stayed still for a moment, thinking. “I have nothing else to do… I’ll go then.” Hyfron muttered

@Khalsa721
Mark held hands with Sadie and Hydron.

He turned to the other heroes one last time. “So that’s it, huh? we’re some kinda ̶S̶u̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶S̶q̶u̶a̶d̶ ‘Majestic League’?” He said, smiling. He then became more serious. “Well, thanks for everything. I really don’t deserve all that you have done for me. I shall return soon…” With that, Mark, Sadie and Hydron faded away into the shadows.

Meanwhile, somewhere in an alleyway, a cloaked figure was spraying a grafitii on the wall. A cop saw him. “Hey, vandalism is a-” the figure threw down smoke bombs, obscuring th cop’s vision. He shot wildly into the smoke clouds, unsure of what he was even hitting. When the smoke finally cleared, the figure was gone. The cop saw what he had written on the walls:

THE PLAGUE IS COMING

To be continued in Vol. 2.