Majestic League VOL. 2

@LTVmocs
The Plague Doctor glared at G7 from behind his mask, although he couldn’t see it. He decided to take a different approach in the interrogation. “G7, what did you think when you saw a human for the first time?” He asked, seemingly unrelated to what was happening.

@Ace
“Depends. How much do you want?”

“how much are you willing to pay?”

“We are one of the largest and most successful corporations in the world. There is virtually no limit to out resources.”

G7 shrugs “I thought flesh was fun to squeeze.”

1 Like

“then my price is $150,000,000.”

This was once again all in motion before Jacob could even get his lips around the word “stop”, resigning this to Todd again. He seemed to know what he was doing.

Okay, not the response I was quite expecting, but i’ll try to work with it. The Plague Doctor thought. “Alright, now I have some people who’s flesh I would really like to squeeze.” He said to G7. “If you can give me any information, than I will make it worthwhile. Tell me, what is it that you most desire in this world?”

@Ace
The employee suddenly spat out his wine, not expecting the price to be so high. He straightened himself, regaining his composure. “Uh, very well then. So you’re in?”

Runa goes back to working on projects, waiting for the next attack to deal with Plague Doctor.

He nods, “I assume your lawyers will take the time to create a contract first, but I will expect payment up front.”

“uh, as in right now?” he asked, suddenly nervous.

He nods, “though a split half up front and half afterwards will also do.”

It clips the robber’s shoulder, sending him sprawling to the ground. He doesn’t have much of a shoulder anymore.

Jacob hisses through his teeth at the sight.

“Ouch. Well I guess I won’t have to tell him to stop running, huh?”

Todd climbs down and approaches the thief, switching the bulky rifle in his hand to a spear with a triangular spear tip. A swift plunge put a hole in his chest, the shape of the tip opening a wound that is known for being near impossible to sew shut. He pulled the spear back out of the dying thief, and froze. Jacob was still here, and it wouldn’t look good if he continued. So he dematerilized the spear and turned around to address Jacob. “Sorry about that, he looked like he was going to let loose another one of those explosions and I didn’t want anything bad to happen. You know how it is, sometimes stuff like this is unavoidable.” He shrugged.

Todd’s statement is punctuated by one last gurgle from the dying thief. At least there are dumpsters nearby?

The employee breathed a sigh of relief, handing a briefcase of $750,000 to Lance. “Expect further communication soon. Good day.” he said, walking out the door.

He nods, taking it. Before setting it on the table and inspecting it’s contents

Jacob gives him a skeptical look.

“Riiiiight… well, whatever does it for ya… We gonna hide this or what? This probably wouldn’t look so good on our resume.”

“Errr, sure. If we do hide it we probably shouldn’t touch it though.” Todd conjures up a net. “We can probably scoop him with this.”

“Oh, thanks.”

He drapes the net over the body, dragging it over to the closest dumpster.