Majestic League VOL. 2

In this time, Runa had finished another project, Project: Helix, and had further refined Project: Knockout with a lining in the injector areas that couldn’t be melted by acid. Along this same line, he had started work on synthesizing an acid that could eat through most metals. He then started on a project to counter another potential threat: Project: Lead.

Malware walked the streets, then saw Jacob and Todd. He walked over to them. “Why are you out of breath?” He asks.

“Sonova!” Manpower shouted, examining the newly formed hole in his van.

Kaleo wakes. He finds himself with a migraine, his head feels like it had a axe halfway through it. He opens his eyes and finds himself resting upon a grey bed. The room was a medium sky blue and the ceiling was painted white. It had dark, maple, hardwood floors. Kaleo stood up on a light tan carpet. He quickly checked for his things. He had everything. Kaleo lets out a deep sigh of relief. He walks out of the bedroom and turns right into the living room. Cellulitis was there sketching a design onto a graph paper. He was wearing rubber gloves for some reason…His hoodie was draped on the back of his office chair, which he sat on. His gas mask and welding goggles were on the desk nearby. Kaleo to a few steps forwards, wondering, “Why…did he bring me here?..

Cellulitis drops his pencil and turns around, to look at Kaleo. He ponders for a second then says,
“You’re free to leave. I needed you to see if there was any side-effects to the sleeping gas, but it just turned out to be the normal stuff.”

Kaleo questions him,
“Sleeping gas?”

Cellulitis perks up,
“You don’t remember? You were in a fight with a villain named, Plague Doctor. He specializes in bio-terrorism and chemical weapons, pretty nasty guy. I’m a vigilante called Cellulitis, though that’s the first you would’ve heard my name…or alias rather. You’re young kid. I guess you’re new to the whole saving thing? No matter, I can help with some of that…”

Kaleo asks,
“You’re not a hero? Why did you help me?”

Cellulitis smiles,
“Because that’s what I do. I’m a vigilante because I don’t follow all the laws concerning heroes and law enforcement. I’d rather take things into my own hands.”
He leans forwards and folds his hands together, resting them on top of his knees.

Kaleo continues the conversation,
“You have trust issues?”

Cellulitis leans back, and looks at the ceiling,
“You could say that…it’s a long~ story. I’d rather not waste time speaking it.”

Kaleo nods,
“I’m looking for a hero to protege under, got any suggestions. I’ll be out of your hair after this.”

Cellulitis sighs,
“I’d go for Project: Runa. He has some good skills in combat that you could learn, now scram before I draw you blood and use it to experiment with!”

Kaleo chuckles, waving goodbye. He thinks to himself,
What a surprisingly strange nice man…Why was he scarred like that…his face was covered in them…could it be a mauling, a burning? What caused that to happen to him?
He walks onto the street with no clue where this Runa guys was…

Lance puts the money in his bank account and heads out

Skarpix looked a him again, examining. “So now I see… And…Why am I here? That is an interesting question…” Skarpix was more serious this time. "My homeland planet was destroyed by… guess…A human… And that is why I am here… To revenge… I was mutated, and I got the power to make my revenge for the perish of my entire home… Entire friends… Entire planet…"

Gridmaster nodded. He looked mostly unfazed. He replies,
“Understandable, since I can confirm your actions to be seeking Justice for your loss, I’ll ignore your stay on Earth and I will vow now to keep you alive, untill we can find another planet with your species, unless they were all killed off.”

“I’m the only one remaining. There are no more”

“Some guy… in a mask… took a bullet… still… ran… hate him…”

Malware nodded. “Need a ride to try and catch him?” He said, seeing a car parked nearby out of the corner of his eye.

After working on these counters, Project: Runa decides it’s best to get some fresh air. He leaves his ship, which was parked at an abandoned dock, and starts walking around for a bit, however he kept to the abandoned area for a bit, then climbed up to the rooftops for travel once he found the main part of the city, wanting not to draw too much attention. He was armed, however, in case an attack happened. He had Bladearm on his left arm and Gardna on his right.

Gridmaster replies,
“So be it, as you are the last of your kind, it doesn’t really have effect on where you stay. My advice is to keep safe and prepare for the worst, so be it if it might come.”

“Nah… We lost… him…” Todd replies, shaking his head.

Jacob nods to reaffirm his point, jabbing his finger down at the water that the Plague Doctor had dived into.

“The worst is already here” Skarpix said

“Alright.” Malware responds. He walks towards the car.

Gridmaster replies,
“That’s not the worst…the worst would be your death.”

Kaleo wandered around the city. His head was a bit hazy, from the sleeping gas earlier and he had no idea what this Runs guy looks like.

“May I ask, who are you with? Do you consider yourself a…'hero,?”

Runa walked along the roofs, his metal armor potentially reflecting some sunlight into his eyes.

Gridmaster replies,
“I’m of no relation to either of those concepts. I only do as I believe will better the universe and keep it in order.”

Kaleo called out to the shiny man, yelling,
“Isn’t that dangerous, you should get down from there.”

Runa heard him and silently cussed. I’be been seen. He thinks. And this is why I only go out at night. He primes his boosters, then jumps off the roof, preparing to extend his wings.

Manpower removed the nozzle from the van, putting back into the has pump. He entered back into his van, and turned the ignition.

1 Like