Majestic League VOL. 2

She’d sit down on the edge of the walkway and look out into the ocean

Todd shrugs. “I’m not a firm believer in the idea of Karma. I haven’t seen it really ever apply itself.” He looks over at Lucy after noting Jacob’s odd reaction. “…huh.”

“Well, my hero name is “Ladies’ Man”, should probably look my best.” He chuckles.

“The caviar was a little cold.” Switchblade murmured in as much of a posh english voice as he could muster with his chin lifting the rest of his head up each time he spoke. “As fine as I can be.”

“Although,” He mused, staring at what little of the dash he could actually see. “I’m curious as to where we’re going to go, seeing as our last residence was rather demolished and most likely scavenged by the authorities.”

1 Like

Kaleo retracts the sword-blade and focuses. He watches Runa’s movements and waits for a prime time to strike.

Adam Stone researches for a steady and portable power source. He wanted to give this weapon a decent amount of juice.

“I’m taking you to see my folks, the ones with the real power.”

1 Like

“I do suppose you should do your best live up to that name then.”

He might find one small paper on a substance called Veriperium. It was a green crystalline structure that, when subjected to the right conditions, could let off massive amounts of energy, although some of this was heat energy. It was first found inside some meteor, and the writer theorizes that it might also be found in the lower areas of the Earth’s crust and upper parts of the mantle.

Runa circles around, then dashes in with an uppercut with his left.

Switchblade raised both his eyebrows. He was surprised Manpower had “folks” of any kind… Could they all do that?

“What’s the Manpower family reunion like?” He grinned.

1 Like

“It’s more on business terms than it is a reunion. With Game master somewhere in space, his assets have been left unprotected and for the taking. Although I have to warn you, they’re into some pretty strange things, things I don’t entirely agree with.”

1 Like

“…Do any of these things involve ripping apart a mechanical head and stuffing it with somebody’s entrails?” Switchblade asked with a slight pinch of concern in his voice. “I’m uh, asking for a friend.”

1 Like

“Do you even have a hero name yet? Could be worth getting one, maybe.”

Todd shakes his head. “Not yet, I figured it was probably something worth waiting on until I got into the Heroes Association.”

Jacob shrugs easily.

“Fair enough.”

Hold on, is that weird dude still here? Jacob eyes the car suspiciously to see if Malware was still possessing it.

Lucy glances over and scoots further away from him. Welp. I’m not into this at all.

Hmm… maybe I should just go say hello…

“I’ll be right back,” He says to Todd, starting to approach Lucy.

Oh god, he is coming towards me. God please help me. Lucy pretends to ignore him and looks out towards the ocean.

Jacob seems to be oblivious to such subtleties, and clears his throat.

“Uhh, hey there. This spot taken?”

Lucy slowly turns her head towards him “Not really.”

He smirks, taking that as answer enough and sitting down beside her. At least not that close. Yet.

“So what’s your name? I’m Jacob, or Ladies’ Man. Actually, that reminds me - should take this silly mask off.” As he does so. His face is about as unimpressive as before, now just with more of his eyes visible.