Majestic League VOL. 2

At this point, Jacob has retreated to a respectful distance to observe events.

@Runa @Omega_Tahu

IC: Runa’s blow and Todd’s anti-tank rifle strike at near similar places. That, combined with Khan’s tinkering-

-seem too much. The robot collapses like a sack of bricks, falling to the ground limply and moving no more.

Runa stumbles back from the rifle shot almost hitting his hand. “Watch it.” He growls at Todd. He then studies the heap of metal lying on the ground.

“Did that head just speak?” The man asked.

Khan withdraws his sand, leaving the wreckage clear for Runa to examine. “Be fast, there are more of them.”

Runa nods. “Go after them, I’ll catch up. I’m taking this to my lab for further study.” He says as he attempts to pick up the machine.

As if in response, Switchblade shut his eyes again.

1 Like

“So it’s dead or whatever?”

IC: The machine, from examination, looks to be an advanced combat android. Judging from its decrepit state, it was heavily damaged even before it escaped the portal, and was thus relatively easy to defeat.

It does indeed, appear dead.

The man grabbed Scrapper out of Manpower’s hand,“Is this one of your silly toys, leon?” He asked, eying the machine.

Switchblade’s eyes slowly opened back up. “Why?” He hissed. “You need someone to sing ‘london bridge is falling down’ to ya?”

“That’s switchblade, he’s, uh, an associate of mine.” Manpower replied.

“He ain’t much of an associate, now is he?” Said the other man.

“Complications have limited my usefulness.” He mused, looking over the individual who was holding his head. “You give me a few year’s supply of razor blades and we’ll discuss my usefulness in greater detail.”

“You know, I kinda like this guy, s’got moxie. I respect that.” The individual replied.

Switchblade didn’t respond. He was suddenly aware of the fact that he couldn’t see Manpower from this angle, and aside from maybe biting the fellow, he had no means of self-defense.

“Knives, this is my, Cousin, Alexandre Boulet.”
The man in question looked similar to Manpower himself, the differences being both taller and lankier, with a gaunt face, and pale skin tone.

“I’d bow if I had legs. Or a body.”

OOC: kill me

“You get much trouble with girls?”

OOC: Autocorrect has failed me once against.

IC: “I think I have a better chance than you at the moment.”

“Fair enough.”

“Right. Good. Uhh. Are we going, then?”