Majestic League VOL. 2

“It will keep him in check.” Runa said before finishing up. “Alright, Adam or Kaleo(@Jcton), when this guy wakes up, hit the button on the screen.” He walks over and takes the paper to the other side, where he had materials. “So what chemicals are needed for this?” He asked, having only really glanced at the papers prior to this.

“Well, as a man of science, do you promise to take me seriously?” Dr. William asked.

“Yes. Trust me, I’ve seen and done some crazy things. Very little will surprise me.”

“Alright, then. The antidote contains…” Dr. William listed the ingredients of the Antidote. Runa should have all of the supplies even if he were the most basic chemist.

“Really? That’s it? From the way you were talking you sounded like you were going to list of something more akin to Alchemy that chemistry.” He said, pulling out the chemicals and getting to work. “This should only take a little bit for this first batch.”

“Uh, actually… there is one last ingrediant that I forgot to mention.” Dr. William said. “And it’s alchemical. You need the blood of a cursed man.” He then pointed to himself. “…Me.”

“Of course.” He mutters. “Well, not like it’ll do any harm if you’re wrong.” He then extends the blade of Project: X-Caliber.

“Although I escaped the lab, it came with a cost…” DR. William said, motioning to a bite on his arm. The ‘vurse’ is the virus."

Runa made a small cut on the arm where the bite was and collected some of the blood in a vial, adding it to the serum he was creating. “How long until the infection takes hold of you?” He asks.

Most people turn within 30 minutes, but the exact time varies. It has already been 5 minutes, so we need to hurry."

OOC: Okay, Runa’s house is a lot further than minutes away on foot. I’d be at least 20, ideally about an hour, but I kinda wanted his house further from the city.

IC: Runa sighs. “Alright.Where do we start?” He said, loading some of this new antidote into three shot-vials, which he then put into his right arm, Project: Knockout.

1 Like

“Okay, I have a crazy idea, but hear me out.” Dr. William said. “What if we used him to distribute the antidote?” He said, pointing to Gridmaster. “Perhaps we could upgrade him to be able to hold the Antidote and disperse it throughout the city on a large scale.”
@Jcton
@Runa

“We don’t know anything about him. We don’t even know if he’d help, which I doubt he would after our first encounter.” Runa thinks. “…Well, how was the virus itself first spread?”

“The virus is airborne, spread via a red gas generated by a machine in Chem-X.” The scientist explained. “I have the machine’s designs here. If we could duplicate it, and then upgrade it to fit the antidote, then we would be golden. All we would have to do is distribute the antidote from a high point in the city.”

“That would take a while. How well guarded is the Chem-X building?” Runa asked him.

“The only threats are some zombie scientists and Plague Doctor Cultists. Last I saw, A dark Man, a detective and some ice warrior entered the building, so they probably already took down most of the defenses.”

Runa nodded. “We get in there, we can use theirs after a bit of modifying. Sound good?”

Kaleo nods and Adam who was hovering by the containment unit says aloud,
“Rise and shine little robot.”
Kaleo pressed the button on the screen. Adam remarks,
“If anything robot man looks rather annoyed.”
Gridmaster was shooting death glares at Runa and Adam, though he made no move. Instead the only thing he seemed to be doing was modifying his metal structure, though it was impeded by the electricity and was nullified.

@Mctoran
Adam glances at the doctor,
“I don’t think using this guy is a good idea. He has anger issues…”

“Interesting…” Dr. William remarked. “Tell me, what is your mission, strange being?” He asked Gridmaster.

“I’ll ask questions.” Runa said as he walked up.“What was it you’re doing here.” He asks.