Majestic League VOL. 2

Gridmaster nods,
“It should be enough, at least until I can upgrade from earth metals. The metals that I generally use come from a gas giant that is incredibly hot and has high gravity. Metals there have a higher melting point and are denser compared to earth metals. I especially like metal 26D50, similar to your own iron or steel, but incredibly more dense and has a higher melting point.”

Adam lays his metal at the pile, so does Kaleo. Gridmaster activates his grid. The energies within grab the metal and form it to his body, completing his body and making it whole.

Dr. William was amazed by Gridmaster’s metamorphosis. “So, are we all ready now?” He asked everyone.
@Runa
@Jcton

Runa nods. “I see. About how far from Earth would the nearest source be?” He asked. He then turned to William. “Pretty much, whenever you are.” He said.

“Let’s go then.” He said. “Where is your ship?” He asked runa.
@Runa

Gridmaster chuckles at the doctor’s amazement,
“All Celestials can do this to an extent, though my sibling has an interesting way of doing, she melt the metal and dips the broken part in, taking out of the molten metal would reveal her new limb.”
He responds to Runa,
“I believe the closest star to Earth has a gas giant with a decent supply to 26D50, though I theorized that Jupiter may have 26D50 at it’s core.”
He replies to the doctor’s question,
“I am ready.”
Adam and Kaleo grab their stuff and are ready.

Runa makes note. “I’ll have to look into that.” He mutters, before returning to the lift. “This way.”

Dr. Wiliam followed runa, prepared to defeat the Plague Doctor once and for all.

Gridmaster responds,
“I’ll fly there behind you.”
Kaleo walks to the lift, before Adam.
Gridmaster glances at him,
“I know of a place with technology to help your power, so it wouldn’t be active at all times, I’m assuming that it’s painful to you when so much is happening. Do you have headaches often?”
Kaleo glances at Gridmaster,
“Yes, though it’s more normal for me and all I would need is a pain medication for the headache…”
Gridmaster responds,
“So many of those medicinal drugs won’t be healthy for you later on in life.”
Kaleo nods.
Adam gets on the lift.

Above Earth a Wormhole opens, much like the wormhole Gridmaster came to earth in. Another Celestial falls to earth. Her body seems unaffected by entry through the atmosphere as she falls. Her fall would appear like a comet in the sky to those in the city,

Once everyone was on, the lift starts to go up. After it was done, Runa would head up the steps and out the back door. “It’ll be a bit of a cramped ride for you guys, but come on.”

Dr. William nodded, approaching wherever Runa was leading them to.

OOC: Can I make a time skip to when the group arrives at Chem-X?

Adam and Kaleo follow. Gridmaster hovers behind them. He’s planning to fly behind the ship.

Ignition of the Flames was her name, though she went by Firemaster publicly. She received information that her brother failed his original mission and she decided it was a good time to tell him her thoughts. She broke her fall by hovering to the ground and landing in an intersection. The cars around her stopped at what appeared as a comet, but turned into a clockwork metal being, now standing in an intersection.

OOC: I’d rather not, the ride won’t take long anyways.

He led them into the lab at the back of his ship, then hopped into the cockpit. “Ready?” He asked everyone.

@Runa
Dr. William gave a thumbs up. “As I’ll ever be.”

Kaleo hopped in and so did Adam.

Gridmaster activates all six of his thrust points, two shoulder thrust points, two hand thrust points and two feet thrust points.

Runa took off, arriving at the city within a few minutes. He soon flies over the infected area, looking for the building. “Alright, I’ll get close enough that you guys can jump out onto the roof without getting hurt.” He told them.

Dr. William nodded. “Very well, do it.”

Gridmaster flew behind.

Adam was ready to jump, so was Kaleo.

Runa opened the hatch. “Go! I’m right behind you!”

Adam jumped off and Kaleo behind him. Gridmaster flew to the landing zone and waited for the rest.

Dr. William leaped out of the ship and rolled onto the ground on the roof. The virus was beginning to degrade his performance. After inspecting the building’s spire, he realized something. “The Machine is in the building’s basement! Hang on, I’ll take you there!” Dr. William said to Adam, Gridmaster, Runa and Kaleo, opening the hatch leading inside the building.

He dropped into the room of the attic, where he saw the Plague Doctor leader standing beside the Dark Man. The Plague Doctor was aiming his firearm at Pierce, CoI and Lance.
@Jcton
@Runa
@Kirathel
@Ace
@controller_of_ice