Majestic League VOL. 2

Runa hopped out as well, and the ship autopiloted to just outside the quarantined area.

“Are you with me, or are you against me?” Dr. William heard The Plague Doctor ask Lance, CoI and Pierce. He then turned to face the new arrivals. “Who are you?” He demanded.

Gridmaster was right behind the doctor, he hovered before he touched the ground. He looks at the Plague Doctor and states,
“We are your elimination.”
His grid activated and would fill a spherical space of twenty meters.

Adam hopped in behind GM, saying,
“What he said.”
Kaleo landed behind Adam.

“Well, looks like your against me.” He said injecting a glowing blue serum. He grunted as glowing blue cracks appeared on his body. “And I am the cure to the Plague!” He shouted, smashing his fist into a support beam. Pierce fired a few shots, but the Plague doctor dodged them and flipped out of the way. He then dashed towards Adam and threw a hard punch at him.

“and I am out,” said Lance with a grin

A glowing energy wall appeared in front of Adam, it was Gridmaster’s. The wall was extremely hot, like plasma, but acted like a physical wall. Gridmaster turned to face Plague Doctor,
“maybe you didn’t hear me. I will eliminate you!”
He creates three more walls to surround Plague Doctor.

“And Uh, bye I guess?” Pierce awkwardly said to Lance, mad that the tension of the fight was being interrupted.
@Jcton
The Plague Doctor leaped high into the air, above the walls. While airborne, he tossed throwing knives at Kaleo, Runa and CoI.
@Runa
@controller_of_ice

Runa brought up Gardna’s shield to block them and ran at PD, shooting lasers as he extended the blade of Project: X-Caliber on his left arm.

Kaleo could easily dodge them.

Gridmaster released the old walls and He created 5 walls around PD leaving an opening for Runa to strike.

The Plague Doctor did several Backflips as he dodged Runa’s blasts. He then threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared from sight.

“Guess where I am?” His voice taunted, seemingly coming from all directions.

Runa backed up against the nearest wall, making sure a back attack was impossible.

OOC: you missed my attack…[quote=“Jcton, post:907, topic:47664”]
He created 5 walls around PD leaving an opening for Runa to strike.
[/quote] oh well…

IC: Grimaster created four walls around the group, after releasing the previous five. He expanded them to try to make contact with PD.

Aw man

The Plague Doctor dropkicked pierce from behind. He fell to the ground, groaning. The Plague Doctor then shot a stream
Of electricity from his gauntlets at Gridmaster’s wall, hoping to break the barrier.

OOC: @Jcton
Sorry, I hit the post button right after you did, so it was too late by the time I posted my reply.

Runa shot two laser blasts at the distracted Plague Doctor, staying to the wall for now. He primed his boosters, though.

He was caught off guard and almost tripped, but quickly recovered his footing. The energy of the blasts were shielded by his armor. The Plague Doctor fired a few gunshots at Runa.

Runa blocked with Gardna, then aimed for non-armored areas, no matter how small the largest one was.

Seeing as the voltage would be minuscule compared to what it took to paralyze his powers last time. They would hit the wall and it would disrupt the wall a little, the effect could be seen but it would not be enough to break through.

Gridmaster sees PD and releases his wall creating many flying spikes that target the PD.

There was one tiny pinhole sized gap in his armor, by his shoulder. Meanwhile, the Plague Doctor flipped out of the way of Gridmaster’s spikes and smashed his fist into the Creator of Ice’s hip.
@controller_of_ice

Runa readied his pinpoint laser from his finger, aiming carefully.

The Plague Doctor whipped around and suddenly began charging towards Runa, hoping to catch him off guard.