Majestic League VOL. 2

The Plague Doctor swiftly moved to the side, the laser injuring someone behind him. He approached the heroes. “I will only ask this once: where is the switch? I know it isn’t far.”

OOC: [quote=“Jcton, post:121, topic:47664”]
You rip-off! You clearly stole off my costume!"
[/quote]

OOF!

(The laser would just go through, not desintigrate. His normal lasers are at biggest the size of his palm, at smallest about the third of a finger-width.)

Runa kept his aim on Plague Doctor. “Sorry, buddy, but you aren’t going to find it in the library. Check a Walmart or something, they probably aren’t sold out yet.” He quips.

Cellulitis swings his shock stick at Plague Doctor, intentionally causing a distraction and missing his aim.

Kaleo kept his distance feeling the air around him for a prime time to attack.

OOC: To be fair, Cellulitis sign up sheet came first…

The Plague Doctor scowled at Runa. “Oh, Runa, you can’t make this easy, can you?” He said, somehow knowing his name.
@Jcton
The Plague Doctor caught the shock stick in mid swing. “You’ll have to do better than that, Cellulitis.” He said shoving him hard into a wall.

Runa’s mask hid his surprise well. “And how do you know me, I might ask?” He shot at the leg of the now distracted Plague Doctor.

Cellulitis springs back off the wall. He gives a flash of a smile, seeing Runa shoot at him. Cellulitis bounces off the ground and sprints back at Plague Doctor, he was surprised that Plague Doctor was not affected by the electricity of shock stick as they usually go around 15,000 volts half the maximum voltage a device like it can hold.

Kaleo charged Plague Doctor, ready to tackle him, however he stops a few feet from him, as if he knew the laser was coming, or came, with his eyes closed.

The blast had no effect. It just struck his leg armor and disapated. Plague doctor didn’t seem to notice or care. “Oh, I know everyone’s names, Runa. I have been watching all of you from the shadows; observing, studying. I have been waiting for the chance to finally make my move.” The plague Doctor brought out duel pistols and shot at Runa.

@Jcton
The Plague Doctor activated the built in tasers in his gloves. They sparked and crackled with electricity. “You think 15000 will harm me? Try this on for size.” He said, lobbing a ball of electricity worth 25000 volts at Cellulitis.

Lance heads to the library

Runa moves to the side, the bullet grazing his mask. From the way he talks, he seems mostly to know after I arrived in the city. Good. He thinks as he primes his boosters, running up to Plague Doctor. Project: Bladearm was on his left arm, while Gardna was on his right.

The dumpsters reach about the height of his shoulders and take about a third of the width of the alleyway each. He’s already almost passed the one on his left, while the one on his right is still a few meters away.

The Plague Doctor brought out his dagger and met Runa’s blade with it. He then kicked him in the chest, knocking him over.
@Ace
The Plague Doctor noticed Lance. “Wait, you’re that guy I saw in the alley.” He began to approach him, daggers in hands. “Where is the card? I know for certain that you have it.” He said intimidatingly.

Cellulitis throws his duffle bag at the electric ball. He laughs,
“You know nothing, seeing as you only know one name of dead man!”
Celulitis smiles,
“Too bad, I’m basically prepared for you!”
Cellulitis shouts, “Team!”
to Runa and the young kid.

Kaleo jumps Plague Doctor, and low kicks his legs, trying to trip up the Bio Terrorist.

A wormhole opens above the earth. A metallic being hovers at earth scanning its surface. He falls down to the surface, ending in a city square.he hovers before he hits the ground. he flies up and above the city, scanning, with his eyes for dangerous activity.

The Plague Doctor stumbled, but made a quick recovery. He swept his legs across the ground towards cellulitis’ feet.
The bearded man suddenly got up. “Enough.” He stated. The Plague Doctor stared at the man for a seconds, then smirked behind his mask. “What are you gonna do about it?” He shot at the man. However, there wer no wounds. In fact, the bullets hit the wall behind the man. He threw off his trenchcoat , revealing an aquamrine amulet around his chest. It was Justin.

He would find Skarpix nearby.
@Toa_Radrix

“not here,” he replied, unphased

“Don’t play dumb with me!” He brought the blade to Lance’s chest. “Last chance, tinman. Give me the card, or you lose your heart!”

Justin dusted off some rubble, stretching and cracking his bones.

He shrugged, “it’s not here,”

The Plague Doctor shrugged. “Very well, then.” He turned to walk away, but quickly spun around and stabbed Lance in the chest with his Dagger, beginning to cut it open.

Cellulitis tripped from Plague’s attack.
Kaleo sees Plague Doctor attempt to stab Lance, a newcomer to the fight. He kicks at the hand, holding the dagger, before it can hit Lance.

The dagger flew out of the Plague doctor’s hand. He cursed at his mess up. “Don’t interfere with me, boy!” He spat.
Justin landed a blow on the Plague Doctor with his fist. Howevet, this was innefective as the Plague doctor’s armor was strong, and he just ended up hurting his hand. The Plague Doctor swung his fist at Justin, but it went through it. Justin rammed himself into the Plague doctor, tackling him before phasing through his body. “Well, I’m out of here!” Justin shouted before running off.
@Ace
The Plague Doctor turned his attention back to Lance. He shot at him with his pistols.

The bullets passed through, as he made sure his heart wasn’t hit