Majestic League VOL. 2

@Ace
@Runa
@Jcton

“I don’t have time for this.” The Plague doctor through down a chemical grenade, which released a sleeping gas. Everybody would feel it’s effects. The Plague Doctor hushed everyone as they became woozy. “Relax. I’m a doctor, I’m here to help.” The sleeping gas was begin to form a thick cloud in the room, and everyone’s vision would start to darken. “You’re very tired, aren’t you? Rest now. Sleep is the best medicine.” The everything went black with Lance asleep, the Plague doctor bent down and attemlted to loot Lance’s Chem-X card.

Lance’s chem-x card was at his home, locked away safely

Cellulitis doesn’t feel the effects… for obvious reasons. as his gas mask would filter the air, so he was not affected by the sleeping gas. He decides it was best to stay back and wait fro the rest, before taking any actions against the Plague Doctor. He also sees plague Doctor try to loot Lance and chases after him, throwing a punch.

The Plague Doctor glared at Cellulitis. “This isn’t over.” With that, he shot out his grappling hook, flying out of the library.

Lance stood up all groggily

By the time everyone awoke, they had been asleep for a good few hours. All evidence of the Plague doctor presence and the events that occurred had disappeared, as if it were all a bad dream.

OOC: Oof, I had to be here before! I missed this all, now where could Skarpix be? Still there?

Cellulitis was already awake, in fact he never fell asleep. He had his notebook in hand, with notes of the events written down, from his memory. he noted something about a card, but nothing much else was noted.

“wha-what happened?” Muttered Lance

OOC: it was this:

"Good day, human! Or may I say, bad day! Skarpix started to laugh crazily

Gridmaster replied,
“I’m not human… I’m a Celestial. What is a class 6 doing on a class 7 planet. Are you interfering with it’s natural course of growth? I see you aren’t a normal specimen that I’ve seen before…were you mutated?”

After regaining his composure Lance quickly left the Library

@jayzor17
@Omega_Tahu
@TheMightyObsidianDude

Suddenly, the Plague Doctor dropped down from anove, Landing on a dumpster lid. His form was crouched over, sillouetted by the dark of the night.

“Mutated? You…somehow got it… In a way…” But I still think you’re human!" Skarpix laughed again

Todd reacted quickly to the figure, rushing over and jumping onto him, and attempting to plunge his knife in as soon as he got the chance.

The knife wouldn’t make a dent in his armor. The Plague Doctor swatted todd away with his arm. “You idiot! I have not Come here to fight, I just want a tip.” The Plague Doctor pulled out photos of Runa, Cellulite, and Lance/Dave, throwing them to the ground. The pictures appeared as if they were taken from a distance, Like a paparazzi shot for TMZ. “Have you seen any of these men lately?” He asked Todd and Jacob.
@TheMightyObsidianDude

The knife disappeared, and in its place stood a significantly heavy rifle, which Todd nearly instantly used to fire a .600 Nitro Express cartridge towards the Plague Doctor. Considering the distance between the two and the fact that the doctor was in the middle of a coughing fit, there would be practically no time to react and any dialogue or action taken by the Plague Doctor was cut short. Todd wasn’t in the mood to listen to criminals.

OOC: Well… I think I may have saved the day

1 Like

Jacob had barely had time to whirl around and react to the scuffle before Todd had fired.

“What the crap! Where did h- wh-”

The bullets simply bounced off his armor, but not without knocking him back a bit from the force of their impact. The Plague Doctor jumped to higher ground.“Very well, I see how it is. If you ever do see any of them again, I want you to pass on a message: all of them, including you, will regret making a mockery of me.” The next time Todd blinked, The Plague Doctor would be gone.

@Traykar
@Ghidora131
The Plague Doctor decided to investigate other sources.

He jumped down from the roof of the Gas station building, Landing on the Hood of Manpower’s Van. “Hello, Manpower…” He said nonchalantly.