Majestic League VOL. 2

Manpower was in the gas station at this point. He picked up some painkillers on the way out, and tossed the assorted items onto the counter.

1 Like

The Plague Doctor peered through Manpower’s windshield, and saw that the man was empty. He shrugged, jumping off the vehicle. I need a drink… He entered the Convenience store, grabbing a beer. He suddenly felt a large pain in his side. The Plague Doctor looked down to see some blood. One of Todd’s bullets must had managed to penetrate a weak spot in his armor. He exited the store. The Plague Doctor peered around the corner and saw Manpower. He kept his distance for now, waiting for the right time to reveal himself.

Picking up what he bought, he carried it back to his van.

1 Like

Suddenly, the pain became much worse, and The Plague Doctor crumpled to the ground. he crawled into an alley, hidng himself from Manpower. He heaved and wheezed, sputtering up more blood. That jerk! i’m going to kill him when I get the chance! The Plague Doctor thought bitterly.

The Plague Doctor approached Manpower. “Manpower, I believe it’s time that we have a talk.” he said.

“Um, do I know you?”

“No, but I know you…”

“Okay… Is there a point to this?”

“I just want a tip.” The Plague Doctor pulled out photos of Runa, Cellulite, and Lance/Dave, throwing them to the ground. The pictures appeared as if they were taken from a distance, Like a paparazzi shot for TMZ. “Do you know any of these men, or have seen them lately?” he asked.

“What’s in it for me?”

OOC: Please note that due to the questionable suvival of the Plague Doctor there is a chance that this will be nulled.

1 Like

“Satisfaction in knowing that the’re dead.” The Plague Doctor said, more blood beginning to ooze from his chest. He hid the wound behind his cloak.

“Many tried, many died. How are you any different?”

1 Like

“The Gamemaster was an incompetent maniac. I however, have the sanity and ambition that he lacked. Only I am capable of carrying out a vision for the city as grand as mine.” More blood flowed out, and he clutched his chest, trying to ignore the pain as much as possible. He hunched over slightly.

“Well if you’re so great, then you don’t need my help then.”

2 Likes

“I don’t need to your help. I just need to know: Have you seen any of these people lately? They have stolen an item of oimportance from me.”

“There comes a point where I have to asked myself, ‘at one time or another, men need to decide whether or not they want to be leaders, or followers, so Manpower, do you really want to follow a half dead furry who crawled out of an ally way?’”

1 Like

The Plague Doctor had had enough. He slammed his fist down on Manpower’s van, denting it and causing the alarm to go off. “Enough! Just tell answer the question! WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE THEM?!” He boomed.

Meanwhile Lance was casually sipping wine in his apartment

suddenly, there was a knock on Lance’s door.

@Traykar
“Don’t wanna talk? Fine.” The Plague doctor smashed his fist through the grill of manpower’s van in a fit of rage. The alarm went off again. he shot his grappling hook and flew away.

@LTVmocs Later, There was a knock at Lucy and G7’s door.

OOC: That’s an Auto hit, and I’m not counting it.

1 Like