"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

A week and two days to be more specific.
:grinning:

Anyways, the fact they moved the date means either they forgot, or they are having a hard time choosing winners, which is a good sign.

Maybe after seeing all these creations by devoted fans, they’ll release one last set at the end of the year.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

or someone didn’t check their email

1 Like

I actually own all the BIONICLE 2015 golden masks each of the people in the pictures is actually me but with one of my many fase masks.

@ThatGuyAtTheEndOfTheRoad oh wow xD. we researching.

4 Likes

Can we stay on topic please?

Thanks.

– Waj

5 Likes

hype
!!!
i can’t see who won
some one did?
hell!!! not again!

1 Like

Wait so now they have extended the announcement to october 21st!?

1 Like

They postponed it AGAIN?! I’ve been waiting for so long I could have bought all the sets twice if my store had them all.

3 Likes

I saw what looked like final choice winners…and now they’re gone…and the announcement is now October 21st. What the heck is this? They’ve had well over two months to decide on winners. First it was the 7th, now today…now the 21st?

Why do they keep postponing it? Why is BIONICLE getting dragged so hard through the mud this year?

2 Likes

I hope I’m not one of the people who didn’t respond when Lego contacted the winners.

1 Like

You saw the winning entries? Was this at 3 o’clock?

It was 1030 Eastern Standard time…they had a whole bunch of winners…one name I remember was a user name ‘Lustydustyvar’, I don’t remember who the rest were. Now they aren’t visible anymore. I don’t know really what happened. Can they just end this? Finally?

I have no idea. Actually, I just checked his moc, yep, that’s definitely his. So they listed his Makuta as a bonus entry winner. That’s the only name I remember. Another one looked like a Metru-Nui Makuta, another Makuta was standing over what looked to be a knocked out Pohatu, there was this massive other one…anyway, I don’t know why they’ve post-poned this. They were there.

I will add that they were all very worthy winners. Awesome models.

1 Like

Isn’t that var from the ttv cast?

Given the things that happened before (ahem Makuta model instructions,MoUP,mask of time,and other things) they might say it’s cancelled on the 21st for all we know!

3 Likes

@TeelGuy
Sorry. Computer glitched.

Guys, I got a package in the mail today at 8:00 this morning!!!
:smiley:

Turns out it was just a puzzle sent by my sister.
:no_mouth:

:sob: -WHY??!!

(LOL)

…
Really? October 21st?
:confounded: -NUTS!
Still, that means I have a few more days with my JTO Makuta.

You,uh? You what if I may ask politely?

1 Like

Hey folks the winners have been announced in the comments section of rebrick

1 Like

Weeeeelp, my only hope now is the random draw.

“Now there will be six tier 1 winners and 5 bonus prize winners!!”

huh nice I gues

“REBRICKADMIN
Hi there! Due to a technical error, we cannot publish the winners directly yet, however I will list them here so you guys don’t have to wait :slight_smile: Due to the large number of really amazing winners, we decided to make all Tier 2 winners Tier 1 winners, for a total of six Tier one winners! The Winners are as follows: Tier 1: Makuta, Tectonic Crawler by mfarhan93, Makuta, Lord Of Darkness by Pierre-Artus, Devourer Of The Light by TolerantAxe97, Makuta by bioniclebud, Makuta the Cursed one by FusedTremah, and Makuta The Mask Breaker by Djokson. We were able to award five bonus winners, who are: Makuta The Traveler by MeltE2, He, Who Binds The Shadows by teri467, Makuta Sin Teridax, by soujigakari, Makuta, Umbral Wyvern by nosegobblin, and Makuta The Mad King by LustyRustyVar. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you everyone who entered!”

Makuta the Cursed

Makuta

Lord Of Darkness

Makuta, Tectonic Crawler

Devourer Of The Light

Makuta The Mask Breaker

14 Likes

Welp at least we showed that we care about Bionicle. Congratulations to those who won, if they are on the boards, and lets keep on building in the name of Bionicle.

3 Likes