Makuta Itzal (Bionicle MOC)

Confused, heard that name before. Itzal was an earlier post i did of a toa of shadow. Hes called Itzal - shadow in disguise. This is his true form.

So, makuta Itzal.

This monster hunts for the legendary masks, i usually pose him with the mask of time. So i guess he allready has git his hands on it. Looks like Itzal has beaten old terry to the mask of time huh.

So im gonna go over some back story for him.

Makuta Itzal as a shapeshifting mercyless killer that has plowed through the ranks of the makuta(in a fictional universe) to the point where he… no… no he didnt earn the mask of shadows, he ripped it of from icarax head, using it as a trophy. He modifyed it to suit his own style.

Makuta Itzal has developed a new kind of shapeshifting where he can rip a part of his mind and infest a helpless body, in this case a poor toa of stone.

Makuta Itzal managed to makebit out of karda nui after he stole the mask of shadows from icarax but sumbed to his own madness and turned into a living shadow.

So thats Itzal. Now for the photo gallery:

Building makuta Itzal was an intresting twist. I usually try to not build something from the official bionicle story, but i went crazy with makuta Itzal and toa Itzal.

The body that i used for Makuta Itzal is the old body of one of my (ironicly) gods that fight for good. Its a sturdy, skinny and very poseable.

Here is a picture of what the body looked before:

Ive never been able to built good scytes, but id say i have done a good job with this one.

Overall im pretty happy with him.

Heres a picfrom the back aswell

29 Likes

Woah i like this quite a bit

2 Likes

Wow its nice, I dont know why but im getting the Grim Ripper vibe. Looks really cool. Keep it up man.

1 Like

I usually dislike characters that are Makuta, but man this looks cool.

1 Like

Im glad you like him.