Makuta Rai

Backstory:
After Vezon took the power from mata Nui and took down Teridax and took control of the brotherhood, Makuta Rai Bowed down to him and became one of his enforcers.

Powers:
Makuta Rai has power over fire and shadow. He also has wings but can’t use them to fly. He has control over the domain of Brimstone and has some of the most political power in Vezon’s empire.

Size comparisons:

And yes, I know that I need to change those upper legs.

Please leave your thoughts and suggestions about this moc!

C&C is apriciated

13 Likes

The custom head is good, although you do have to look guide hard to find the face, and the colour scheme is consistent.

However, this guy’s waist and upper legs are incredibly skinny, and his wings are almost comedically tiny. The colour scheme, while consistent, is not distributed well around the Moc. The body is Metru Red on Black, while the legs are Black and Gunmetal on Metru Red. The arms have no Metru Red pieces, instead opting for Fire-Lord’s prints.

The backs of his feet, while they do give stability, look questionable.

Overall, this Moc isn’t the best, but certainly one of the better Mocs on the site.

2 Likes

Another self-moc…?

1 Like

Nein,though i enjoy you like CCBS but please learn how to bulk up the joints while still preserving mobility, they also seem thin in some parts and need armor
I’d say this is a 6,7/10 it could use some improvement

1 Like

Thanks! @controller_of_ice

Also I made some minor tweaks, while also showing off the moc’s balance better

And @Monopoly I used fire lords armor piece on the arm because it has a color very similar to metru red on the print.

And that’s where the problem lays. There isn’t any Mata Red anywhere else on the Moc.

1 Like

Annnnd typo… I ment to say metru red

better pictures i have to say, but still its lanky.
i advise going for bulk before adding height

1 Like

Kinda like this guy?

kinda good, but please add better chest armor yeah

1 Like

Umm… thanks.