MakutaFest 2017 | BIONICLE Art Book and JTO Makuta Raffle

MakutaFest 2017 is upon us, and with it comes another exciting prize giveaway! Watch this video for all the details about MakutaFest 2017: The Final Year.

This topic will serve as your method to enter for a chance to win a physical copy of the BIONICLE G2 Art Book. Only one post per user is allowed. We will be able to track anyone who attempts to use duplicate accounts or any other duplicitous means to increase your chances of winning, so there’s no point in trying.

TTV and BS01 staff members will (obviously) be excluded from participating in this raffle. That applies to our cast members, Mod Squad members, and Editors, as well as any immediate family members of theirs.

Additionally, to increase your chances of winning, you should ALSO go post in BS01’s Raffle Talk Page. This will double your chances of being selected!

Shipping is free to the contiguous United States. If you do not live there and you win the giveaway, please contact us to discuss other options after you win. We’ll do our best to work it out.

Many thanks, and best of luck!

37 Likes

I’d like to enter for a chance to win this art book.

1 Like

Here’s my entry. #RIPmakutafeet

3 Likes

I’d like to throw my nonexistent hat into the ring.

3 Likes

a funny comment disguising greed. :smiley:
I hope I can make it that date.

6 Likes

This is my first makuta fest and my last I knew I should have attended the other ones.

This is my entry btw.

~edit. Can you even get discord on mobile?!??!

3 Likes

I’d like to enter this conteat as well please

RIP Makutafest

@RogueToa yes you can

3 Likes

It would be an honour to win this, so here is my entry

1 Like

Woohoo, all for this. That is, if I’m lucky…

1 Like

Entry Post of Victory

4 Likes

does it count if we got one

1 Like

Here’s go nothing, I would like to be entered. Good luck to everybody.

1 Like

I’m entering!

yes, just search for it in the app store

2 Likes

Hey, I kinda want to get this.

1 Like

I am now become raffle entry!!!

2 Likes

Raffle for artbook. Hope that lady luck is with me.

I didn’t feel like coming up with my own creative way of saying “I’m entering”, so I’ll just copy everyone else’s.:stuck_out_tongue:

~W12~

11 Likes

Sign me up! Hope to Mata Nui I win this raffle.

E N T E R
N
T
E
R

Even though I probably won’t win, or watch Makutafest for that matter

4 Likes